Kanye to The banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
YOW

is it possible to put there kanyes second verse from the remix in it?

this with the war and all that shit..i really would love that

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
KAWS said:
Is there a CDQ version for it though? I heard it only from an SNL rip so far.
no i meaned power remix with jay

HAhA right snl..there was guns..:D

no i meaned that with jay

and SNL no there is no cdq..

·
Registered
682 Posts
if you did it rite before the, "now thisll be a beautifull death"
an blended it rite, thatd be the most baller outro of all fuckin time!

·
Registered
682 Posts
FUCKIN DOPE ASS SHIT, GOT ME AMPED AS A MAH FUGGAH AT 530 AM, GOTTA GET TO THE GYM LIKE PRONTOOOOO!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Liquid said:
pls put in the second verse from kanye @the power remix with jay..with the war and korea..
I didn't make this version, so ask KAWS to do it.

And I just wanted the normal Power with the intro, so, KAWS, props to you.

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Liquid said:
pls put in the second verse from kanye @the power remix with jay..with the war and korea..
Alright I didn't realize you were talking about the remix until now. I'm kinda out of it right now. But yeah, I'll make one later today. I need my rest LOL. Thanks everyone for the feedback by the way.

·
Registered
325 Posts
yo this is crazy...... is there anyway we can get a Runaway from the film with the vocal samples??? hope I'm not reaching here.... It would be really dope... just sayin

·
Banned
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Infamous703 said:
yo this is crazy...... is there anyway we can get a Runaway from the film with the vocal samples??? hope I'm not reaching here.... It would be really dope... just sayin
I actually thought about doing that. If I still have the samples cut out here on my work PC I'll try and whip something up.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
KAWS said:
Alright I didn't realize you were talking about the remix until now. I'm kinda out of it right now. But yeah, I'll make one later today. I need my rest LOL. Thanks everyone for the feedback by the way.
NR1 Thanks..will put this maybe on the album tracklist when i bought it..if kanye isnt doing a better version of power..

the album is going to be not really long(tracklist)..but some long songs..

so maybe he puts SNL new verse and power remix verse on it

·
Registered
682 Posts
Abshole said:
I actually thought about doing that. If I still have the samples cut out here on my work PC I'll try and whip something up.
thatd be fuckin sick as shit

·
0 Posts
I hope the Power we heard in Runaway is the one we have on the album becuase the stings sound waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the synths...It fits the songs better....

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
damn wasn't a big fan of power at first but it has grown on me with time to such an extent that it was one of my favourite ye songs, and it gets better with each and every new version!!!!

21 - 40 of 59 Posts