Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
4,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody have a link to like a soundboard for all the sounds in power? like what ye does in runaway except online..
like what people use for prank calls and shit with a bunch of different buttons that play the different voice clips

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
I'd want this to...I'd laugh my ass off if I answered the phone and heard some shit like "LOOK AT YA LOOK AT YA...LA-LADIES AND GENTLEMEN"

·
Registered
4,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ilyace said:
I'd want this to...I'd laugh my ass off if I answered the phone and heard some shit like "LOOK AT YA LOOK AT YA...LA-LADIES AND GENTLEMEN"
haha thats exactly what i want, but not for prank calls hahah just for jammin

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
If nobody posts something here I'll definitely whip something up, like rip the sounds from wherever I can and make an online sound board...shit would be classic hahaha.

·
Registered
370 Posts
ilyace said:
If nobody posts something here I'll definitely whip something up, like rip the sounds from wherever I can and make an online sound board...shit would be classic hahaha.
Please do, I would have a ball with that...

·
Registered
4,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ilyace said:
yeah dude thatd be DOPE

·
Registered
706 Posts
ilyace said:
YESSSS

·
Registered
4,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
CHEEZY said:
dude he uses an MPC 2000 with the samples. its not a soundboard. its a drum machine. get the samples & buy an MPC
orrr... we could do this for free?. thanks for nothing

1 - 20 of 65 Posts