Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay, so this remix is like a year a old as fuck but i was bored the other day, popped on the remix of Power [with Hov.]
first of all, Hov says; "WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE" hmmmmmmm ;D
second of all, fuck, Yeezy goes HAM at that breakdown at the end hahaha
third of all, it made me respect the instrumental itself more, the piano part and the verse go together like my penis and some buxom bitches ass.
KACHING.
lastly, fuck, "no one man should have all that power" replacing "21st century schzoid man"... 
sounds cheesy as fuck hahahaa

GET YO ASS OUT BITCH, VAMONOS

·
Registered
11,549 Posts
i don't know why they didn't keep that fucking sample in. That cheesy, corny ass dude going "no one mannn should have all that powerr" is fucking ridiculous.

rest of the song goes ham though

·
Banned
28,839 Posts
Memphis said:
i don't know why they didn't keep that fucking sample in. That cheesy, corny ass dude going "no one mannn should have all that powerr" is fucking ridiculous.
I had never heard the remix, but I remember first hearing that during Coachella. I was like  :psyboom:

·
Banned
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Memphis said:

rest of the song goes ham though
yeah man fasho;
you heard the original King Crimson track?
i aint the biggest fan of that type of shit, but King Crimson is bangin' sonnnnnn

·
Registered
11,549 Posts
eghck said:
yeah man fasho;
you heard the original King Crimson track?
i aint the biggest fan of that type of shit, but King Crimson is bangin' sonnnnnn
yeah i listened to king crimson before Power was even conceived.. i know, i'm so cool, right? But yeah, crazy ass band

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
really?
It must just be that they aren't big in the states, but I almost just assumed most people knew who they were.

I'm still coming to terms with Kanye sampling it, to be honest. but it works really well.

·
Registered
37,386 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts