Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Honestly its a chame that people on this site underrate this beautiful song this much.
I put all my money on it that if we would have heard power the same time we've heard AOTL it would be more epic.
Power >>>>>>>>> AOTL....
especially 3:20 in the song >>>>>>>>> every sound on MBDTF. Also that 3:20 part in the Runaway movie.
Give this track the Love it deserves or GTFO!! :kanyeshrug:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You love it but it is not mentioned. People talking bout blame game and AOTL while power is a better song then those 2.
Only the instruments and the samples are wayyyyy above every other song that we've heard of the album.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,890 Posts
Flashlight said:
You love it but it is not mentioned. People talking bout blame game and AOTL while power is a better song then those 2.
Only the instruments and the samples are wayyyyy above every other song that we've heard of the album.
THIS IS FOR YOU THE BETTER SONG

NOT FOR US

ITS A GOOD SONG

THERE ARE MORE WORST SONGS ON THE ALBUM AS POWER

YOU WANT ..THAT WE ALL LOVE POWER!!!!!!!! BECAUSE..YOU SAID?




Flashlight said:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,305 Posts
Flashlight said:
Honestly its a chame that people on this site underrate this beautiful song this much.
I put all my money on it that if we would have heard power the same time we've heard AOTL it would be more epic.
Power >>>>>>>>> AOTL....
especially 3:20 in the song >>>>>>>>> every sound on MBDTF. Also that 3:20 part in the Runaway movie.
Give this track the Love it deserves or GTFO!! :kanyeshrug:
Its a chame? wtf?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,258 Posts
Power was released months ago, it's normal to talk about the upcoming releases. But I still listen the shit out of Power everyday. :kanyeshrug:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
458 Posts
I'm sure we talked about Power as much as we do about AOTL now.

That's like saying why don't we talk about Jesus Walks anymore?

:kanyeshrug:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
585 Posts
Liquid said:
THIS IS FOR YOU THE BETTER SONG

NOT FOR US

ITS A GOOD SONG

THERE ARE MORE WORST SONGS ON THE ALBUM AS POWER

YOU WANT ..THAT WE ALL LOVE POWER!!!!!!!! BECAUSE..YOU SAID?
your english is funny man
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,459 Posts
Liquid said:
THIS IS FOR YOU THE BETTER SONG

NOT FOR US

ITS A GOOD SONG

THERE ARE MORE WORST SONGS ON THE ALBUM AS POWER

YOU WANT ..THAT WE ALL LOVE POWER!!!!!!!! BECAUSE..YOU SAID?
You have such bad english. :problem?:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
144 Posts
i think power is still my favourite kanye song from the whole of this year, it just gets better and better with the samples, the lyrics, the whole breakdown bit with dwele, it's a really well constructed song.
 
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Top