Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry, but this is BIG for me. I haven't listened to any of the leaks yet, but everyone is saying Power is the same.

THEORY: This ISN'T the real album, at least NOT ALL OF IT is real. It is possible RUNAWAY is the true final clean versions, but POWER isn't the final.

WAT said that MONSTER would NOT be the single version available in itunes now, IT WOULD BE CHANGED MORE THAN JUST POLISHED UP.

Also, he said POWER would be influenced by what we saw in the RUNAWAY MOVIE!!!!!

ALSO, remember that dude who went to the radio thing in Minnesota and heard the album? I bet he heard the EXPLICIT version of the ALMOST-REAL ALBUM of which we are getting the CLEAN LEAKS!

In THAT thread, wat said he was telling the truth...because he WAS...but what wat knew and what that guy did not know was that that WASN'T the final final album.

ALL THIS combined with the fact that the leaks are being "controlled" very well (according to that hip-hop site)!

SO, there is hope!

JUST SAYING...............................I WANT EPIC RUNAWAY STRINGS IN POWER!!!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I agree with you. Power is defiantly not the final. neither is Dark Fantasy.. they just dont sound finished to me. at least not to Kanye's standards.

·
0 Posts
Hopefully it will be different....I might have to get on my knees and thank the Gods if it is....

·
0 Posts
Plus DIAND is supposed to have more verses and 7 minutes,...monster and HOAL don't sound finished(yes HOAL..it's newer but NOT FINISHED I think)

·
Registered
830 Posts
Timesitheus said:
Sorry, but this is BIG for me. I haven't listened to any of the leaks yet, but everyone is saying Power is the same.

THEORY: This ISN'T the real album, at least NOT ALL OF IT is real. It is possible RUNAWAY is the true final clean versions, but POWER isn't the final.

WAT said that MONSTER would NOT be the single version available in itunes now, IT WOULD BE CHANGED MORE THAN JUST POLISHED UP.

Also, he said POWER would be influenced by what we saw in the RUNAWAY MOVIE!!!!!

ALSO, remember that dude who went to the radio thing in Minnesota and heard the album? I bet he heard the EXPLICIT version of the ALMOST-REAL ALBUM of which we are getting the CLEAN LEAKS!

In THAT thread, wat said he was telling the truth...because he WAS...but what wat knew and what that guy did not know was that that WASN'T the final final album.

ALL THIS combined with the fact that the leaks are being "controlled" very well (according to that hip-hop site)!

SO, there is hope!

JUST SAYING...............................I WANT EPIC RUNAWAY STRINGS IN POWER!!!

imo he leaked the clean old version as a distraction..
thats my theory ...

......i guess.

--

also keep in mind he can send itunes his super final versions of the tracks the last possible day, since its digital. Just saying.

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
mikeyzee said:
imo he leaked the clean old version as a distraction..
thats my theory ...

......i guess.

--

also keep in mind he can send itunes his super final versions of the tracks the last possible day, since its digital. Just saying.
Lol im saying the same thing as this guy but you flame me and not him.. YOU SIR ARE A TROLL.. :clap:

·
Registered
830 Posts
Gus said:
Lol im saying the same thing as this guy but you flame me and not him.. YOU SIR ARE A TROLL.. :clap:

haha because hes the homie and he doesn't come off as an idiot haha. Plus i said that as a joke.

1 - 20 of 113 Posts