Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
urm... who's average nigga?
why should i care that this fuck nigga is leaving. you shouldn't but here's why

i just went to sex club event for white women that want black men. some bitches were wearing basically nothing
like i could see the ass hanging out the back of this mature jawns dress
it started off alrite flirting with a few women some flirted back others said i was too young for them, averagenigga was disappointed
i aint been before but my rules are i dont wanna see no niggas with they cocks out at all
but there thing there was this open room where anyone can go in and watch and niggas were stroking white bitches whilst they were sucking dick
i was in there but i was just focusing on the bitches titties.
went back in later some nigga was pounding some pawg but some other nigga was masturbating right in my view. i just left.
i dont age discriminate so i was speeching this much older woman she told me she was called the dyson because of her dick sucking abilities. however she was the best dressed as in least dressed.

so why is average nigga leaving ktt, well relationship advice only section im in except for fashion section sometimes
because i went to a club where white women whos panties get drenched at the thought of a bbc i couldnt get no play
it was an interesting experience there couples but im not inna fucking another niggas wifey

it wasnt all bad i danced with a women and she pressed her body up against mine and allow me hold her body

but a nigga didnt fuck in a free pussy environment

so cant give advice for niggas because it would be unfair as i clearly wouldnt be able give proper advice because im just an average nigga and i aint got relationship advice knowledge

so yeah bye ktt

oh yeah there was also some dominatrix room in there YIKES

shoutout Wallace Wesson best poster

im gone

Registered
lmaoooo don't leave fam we need a chronicles thread聽 go out every week and try to get laid and report back聽 :popcorn:

Registered
csr said:
the fuck is a sex club???
I've heard of these
A club where everyone just fucks or give head. Some may refer to it as a swingers club.
You walk in and there's sex happening right in front of you. Might even be a train happening and shit

Banned
cowbook said:
I've heard of these
A club where everyone just fucks or give head. Some may refer to it as a swingers club.
You walk in and there's sex happening right in front of you. Might even be a train happening and shit
Seems like you gotta go to one

1 - 20 of 51 Posts