Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
Just happened to me two nights ago. It's scary but also very exciting in a way. I was basically very tired and I tried shutting my eyes but I couldn't actually go to sleep. Once I got a little tired, I felt the couch sink in and I remember saying "noooooooo" and then I felt something pushing me down while my eyes were closed... It felt like I was falling down to hell but then I regained conciousness and I was terrified.

·
Registered
18,143 Posts
Always had it as a kid. I was scared to sleep in this creepy ass new house we got,so I'd stay awake for long ass amounts of time. After awhile your body forces you to sleep. I'd have crazy dreams like a cheetah attacking me but I couldn't move or shit...creepy stuff

·
Premium Member
13,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
jiggajayz said:
Just happened to me two nights ago. It's scary but also very exciting in a way. I was basically very tired and I tried shutting my eyes but I couldn't actually go to sleep. Once I got a little tired, I felt the couch sink in and I remember saying "noooooooo" and then I felt something pushing me down while my eyes were closed... It felt like I was falling down to hell but then I regained conciousness and I was terrified.
xo. said:
Always had it as a kid. I was scared to sleep in this creepy ass new house we got,so I'd stay awake for long ass amounts of time. After awhile your body forces you to sleep. I'd have crazy dreams like a cheetah attacking me but I couldn't move or shit...creepy stuff
D:

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Nigglet said:
It's like you wake up to the realization that your body can't move (probably your arms first), then you have the realization that there's this odd presence that's going to hurt you (as reasonable as you may be you still bug out), and in response you either fight of flight. Because of the fact you already know you can't move you try to run, which then again you realize you can't, and probably try to scream. Eventually your body will just go back to sleep.

For me it really just that, a bunch of realizations that made me irrational and scared the shit out of me. Had me screaming help for like 4 minutes, my brother had heard me but he obviously couldn't do anything.

Scariest shit of my life tbh.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
happens to me alot, its scarey as shit. i remember once i actually used all the power i had and eventually woke up and snapped out of it, it was exhausting. recently ive just learned to roll with it and not panic until i go back to sleep

·
Premium Member
13,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
InMyMind said:
It's like you wake up to the realization that your body can't move (probably your arms first), then you have the realization that there's this odd presence that's going to hurt you (as reasonable as you may be you still bug out), and in response you either fight of flight. Because of the fact you already know you can't move you try to run, which then again you realize you can't, and probably try to scream. Eventually your body will just go back to sleep.

For me it really just that, a bunch of realizations that made me irrational and scared the shit out of me. Had me screaming help for like 4 minutes, my brother had heard me but he obviously couldn't do anything.

damn dude sounds cray :ohno:

G

·
Denzel Washington said:
never had it either tbh
Wtf why does that happen?
I had it once.

Its like lucid dreaming, except you can see and move your eyes but thats it. You hallucinate too, usually see images of aliens or ghosts.

Youre in a dream state and awake at the same time basically

·
Banned
151 Posts
straight up terrifying, I woke up to the sight of my cat using my mouth as a litter box and tried to let out a bloodcurdling scream but couldnt. shits been hauntin me for months

shoutout to Yung Vi3tboi for takin down PlusPremieres and Megaupload

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Stussy said:
The one time I had sleep paralysis in my life, shit was not fun. Opened my eyes to weird colors in front of my face flying around the room, a little girl screaming like she's about to die, my heart beating rapidly, and I was so fucking scared for some reason. Couldn't move and finally snapped out of it.
Also some things I forgot to add, I felt like I was really about to die. Tried to scream but couldn't. Worst part about it, is your completely conscious and you're aware of everything that's happening.

·
Registered
27,659 Posts
InMyMind said:

this happen to me except the screaming. i cant even scream

1 - 20 of 56 Posts