Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
12,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know shit about cars, but I don't wanna be the guy with the tacky, outdated car either. What are dope, respectable, impressive, tasteful cars for a young man from a lower middle class/working class family?

Think, what would Kanye West drive if he was lower middle class and in his late teens? I wanna subtly shit on ******.

·
Banned
1,881 Posts
04' Lexus GS 300

it's outdated but car is still sexy and classy  . affordable and Lexus cars rarely break down or run into big problems

·
Registered
12,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JayAteam said:
04' Lexus GS 300

it's outdated but car is still sexy and classy  . affordable and Lexus cars rarely break down or run into big problems
By outdated I mean out of style. Most people aren't driving 2013 cars

·
Banned
5,303 Posts
Buy an SUV like a 4runner or Pilot. Even when they are older, they still look fine. A 15 year old SUV looks dope and outdoorsy. A 15 year old sedan looks shitty and outdated.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Get a 2000 4runner or if you can afford a bit more, get the 2003-2008 model. That was my first car :allears: I miss my baby girl :cryfam:

·
Registered
37,566 Posts
HalfBlackKid said:
mustangs are woat imo. especially if you live in the north
They only suck if you live in an area with a ton of traffic, especially if its manual. They're so fun to drive tho. If you got wide open roads I would suggest a Mustang but if not then get a BMW.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts