Kanye to The banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i start dis shit saying i love the ktt, im lurking since 2010 , and yall the coolest and smartest ****** online, but man most of you are blind as fuck following evry shitty decision kanye makes

talking bout kanye, kanye is the most talented stupid ***** alive, that dude is my favourite artist but he never made a perfect album ( fuck ptchfork with that mbdtf review ), he always makes bad final decisions and rushes his album releases , cd and lr had too much shit in the middle less tracks and less skits, graduation could have been his best album if he cut off the shitty tracks he left just to fckin sell, mbdtf had shitty features , fuck riri , officer ricky , and fake ass nicky , he let rick rubin destroy a big part of yeezus just for it to sell a little more, kanye is dumb as fuck in marketing his products , he starts with a brilliant guerrilla marketing for yeezus and ends using a defjam house name and making a struggle american psycho ad just to sell more because everybody loves rick rubin and everybody wanted the album to be named black american psycho , he wants to be all indie and shit , but ends up wanting to sell and having lots of money , i love you kanye but you need to stick up with what you believe till the end

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
agree with everything here except mbdtf  guests. also yeezus was a bad album name with a bad album cover and kanye was being lazy and rushed it to the point where even rubin couldnt help it. /rant

·
Banned
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
KW. said:
It seems every new poster lurks for an extremely long time.
i used ktt only to get new info i wasnt a big stan like i am now , there was time when i loved gym class heroes i was a stupid kid

·
Registered
10,191 Posts
CROISSANT KING said:
i used ktt only to get new info i wasnt a big stan like i am now , there was time when i loved gym class heroes i was a stupid kid
TAKE A LOOK AT MY GIRLFRIEND SHE'S THE ONLY ONE I GOTTT

1 - 13 of 13 Posts