Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
spacegoonho said:
if you mean the beat, maybe. Rapping? Nah that's def not him. It really sounds exactly like earl
you obviously dont know who captain murphy is then.

go listen to "between villians" or something

·
Registered
18,693 Posts
youngnastyshawty said:
Yup that's who I think it is
Yeah it's definitely Mushroom. I listened to it the second time and it's the same flow and voice tone as always.

How much you wanna bet everyone is gonna say this sucks when they find out this is a Jack song? :hah:

·
Registered
18,693 Posts
thebestan96 said:
deep inside I want it to be earl but I just can't buy it with the cheesy lyrics
Sounds like Earl a bit, has cheesy lyrics.. it's definitely Jack Mushroom

·
Registered
71,707 Posts
Pretty Bitch Melvin said:
Yeah it's definitely Mushroom. I listened to it the second time and it's the same flow and voice tone as always.

How much you wanna bet everyone is gonna say this sucks when they find out this is a Jack song? :hah:
Lmao yeah I can tell the way he said "bad bitch" it's him. And haha and yeah niggas seem to hate bruh

50,483 Posts
Kehlifa said:
[Please don't link to illegal content publicly, it can get us into a lot of trouble -- KTT mod] http://www.mediafire.com/listen/hj0g1oh9mhlru1a/nolife.mp3 Found this song and me and my friends have tried everything to find out who it is. It sounds dead on Earl but maybe Captain Murphy?
where did you find this?

·
Registered
18,693 Posts
thebestan96 said:
haha probably not, is he old or new?
Jack Mushroom is a rapper from Ladera (where Tyler is from) and I believe he is Jasper's cousin. He always used to say he was in Odd Future although Tyler, Syd, and Hodgy kept saying he's just a homie of OF. But while Earl was gone, he released One Up and it was crazy cause he sounded like Earl and kinda rapped like him too. But Jack Mushroom was only talked about in like 2010/2011 when OF was starting to pop off. Now no one really knows or cares who he is.
Here's a recent interview with him. He sounds hella butthurt cause Hodgy got annoyed with him because Jack kept repping OF :hah:

·
Registered
32,001 Posts
Pretty Bitch Melvin said:
Jack Mushroom is a rapper from Ladera (where Tyler is from) and I believe he is Jasper's cousin. He always used to say he was in Odd Future although Tyler, Syd, and Hodgy kept saying he's just a homie of OF. But while Earl was gone, he released One Up and it was crazy cause he sounded like Earl and kinda rapped like him too. But Jack Mushroom was only talked about in like 2010/2011 when OF was starting to pop off. Now no one really knows or cares who he is.
Here's a recent interview with him. He sounds hella butthurt cause Hodgy got annoyed with him because he kept repping OF :hah:

haha damn ya I was not around for that shit. Haha that's hella funny tho :hah:

101 - 120 of 125 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.