Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[Please don't link to illegal content publicly, it can get us into a lot of trouble -- KTT mod] http://www.mediafire.com/listen/hj0g1oh9mhlru1a/nolife.mp3 Found this song and me and my friends have tried everything to find out who it is. It sounds dead on Earl but maybe Captain Murphy?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just don't know but it really sounds close to him. If its not him I give props to whoever made it, its tight .

C

·
0 Posts
Kehlifa said:
I just don't know but it really sounds close to him. If its not him I give props to whoever made it, its tight .
thanks captain murphy :h5:

·
Registered
32,001 Posts
Kehlifa said:
[Please don't link to illegal content publicly, it can get us into a lot of trouble -- KTT mod] http://www.mediafire.com/listen/hj0g1oh9mhlru1a/nolife.mp3 Found this song and me and my friends have tried everything to find out who it is. It sounds dead on Earl but maybe Captain Murphy?
wtf? This sounds like a dead on mix of the two, where the fuck did you find this? This is actually pretty tight, nice beat.

C

·
0 Posts
thebestan96 said:
wtf? This sounds like a dead on mix of the two, where the fuck did you find this? This is actually pretty tight, nice beat.
it's flying lotus. he decided to share this with us.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thebestan96 said:
I know I found it on a youtube video and my friend talked to the guy and the guy gave him that link, and another link to a soundcloud that had the song on there.

C

·
0 Posts
Kehlifa said:
I know I found it on a youtube video and my friend talked to the guy and the guy gave him that link, and another link to a soundcloud that had the song on there.

sureeee you did flylo, i'll play along fam i gotchu

1 - 20 of 125 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.