Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

All of the tracks have their features listed except AOTL. Is it because there is too many or because maybe he decided that the "Final" version will be just him. Kanye did say that there are "Surprises" that we have not heard yet.

Anyone think its possible?

·
Premium Member
12,275 Posts
The one that leaked 3 weeks ago is pretty much the final, finished prolly will sound only a bit more cleaned up

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Not to be blunt, but I think the surprise of having none of those features would be the most retarded "surprise" in the history of music.

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
Idk where that pic is from but isnt DIAND 7 min not less then 6?

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Timesitheus said:
Not to be blunt, but I think the surprise of having none of those features would be the most retarded "surprise" in the history of music.

I would actually love it, since i LOVED the old leak and find the new leak to be simply "annoying"

Or he might release 2 versions or something like that.  Either way... im a dreamer guys.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TheGDBatman said:
Idk where that pic is from but isnt DIAND 7 min not less then 6?
PhillyCustoms posted it on his twitter like 20-30min ago.

and my DIAND isnt even 3min long.. lol

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
SideWays408 said:
PhillyCustoms posted it on his twitter like 20-30min ago.

and my DIAND isnt even 3min long.. lol
I'm guessing this guy is legit, i just hope he doesn't leak it, also peep the 9 min runaway and 7 min blame game 

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
SideWays408 said:
He just leaked blame game.
Yea idk how these people get these albums when they know they're gonna leak songs

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
B-ri said:
sorry, your wrong OP..
All of the lights= All of the features
so no features means no lights :dno: :kanyeshrug: :dno:
Well if you look at my thread history i actually changed ALL OF THE LIGHTS (AOTL)  to ALL OF THE ARTISTS (AOTA). You will find out that i liked Aotl without all these features ALOOOT better and the new one is annoying. So if AOTA can get transformed back into AOTL then il be the happiest kid on this planet for the night.

G

·
Why the hell would Kanye give credit to all those artists as guest feautures???? You guys are really smoking some shit if you actually thought he was going to do that...Most of the artists are doing back up vocals....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts