Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So in the beat there is occasionally a quiet bell that goes off. The first one is at 0:35. Since Kanye says he wants to be liberated many times could the bell sound be alluding to the liberty bell?

Don't be afraid to flame me for my dumb theory.

·
Premium Member
59,845 Posts
imagine being OP rn and waiting to get flamed

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Mountain Dew said:
It's very faint. Use headphones.
Im sorry op i listened to that shit like 15 times and only here the piano. But at least you admit you retarded :kanyeshrug:
I take that back I do hear a faint echo of a bell. It lasts like 1.5 to 2 seconds ish.

·
Read Only
13,971 Posts
This some fucking trash OP on that strong shit goddamn wtf my dude this reach as fuck first off, second of all not threadworthy, and third straight up wrong. You know how many goddamn songs use a bell? Shit is a fucking instrument that sounded aesthetically pleasing not to fucking reference a goddamn cracked ass larger version of itself in Pennsylvania fam what Ye prolly doesn't even know what the Liberty Bell is dude prolly doesn't even know there's a bell in the song Mike Dean prolly just added it accidentally and thought it sounded okay and left it in so he could just go back to smokin his joint in peace without anyone complaining to him about 'mixing problems'

·
Banned
15,627 Posts
OP dont let these pussies that downgrade art stop you. they probably dont even know any other artist than the teenage mutant ninja turtles

Great reasoning and it may well be since Kanye has some deep sht in this TLOP era :hhh: nice catch

·
Banned
15,627 Posts
also on Pt.2 When kanye is saying "driving fast. lost control." the beat speeds up. its just attention to detail :maybe:

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
THEGHOST878 said:
This some fucking trash OP on that strong shit goddamn wtf my dude this reach as fuck first off, second of all not threadworthy, and third straight up wrong. You know how many goddamn songs use a bell? Shit is a fucking instrument that sounded aesthetically pleasing not to fucking reference a goddamn cracked ass larger version of itself in Pennsylvania fam what Ye prolly doesn't even know what the Liberty Bell is dude prolly doesn't even know there's a bell in the song Mike Dean prolly just added it accidentally and thought it sounded okay and left it in so he could just go back to smokin his joint in peace without anyone complaining to him about 'mixing problems'
ha

1 - 20 of 20 Posts