Kanye to The banner

Well your try to not listen to Mr.Rager as much as possible till the vid?

• Yes

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 16 53.3%
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As most ppl know cudi has a new video coming out on Sept.8th and its most likely the Mr.Rager video since he said it was coming out in the summer. So yee anticipate that shit!

Some q's if you guys want to answer
1. Hype level out of 10
2. What do you rate Mr.Rager out of 10
3. What do you expect the video to be like

Also idk if anyone wants to do this but I'ma try not to listen to mr.rager till it comes out. I don't listen to it too much anymore anyway but I want it to be like a new exprience when the video drops so yee I'ma try to go on a mr.rager fast till sept.8th haha. Might listen to it once or twice in that time but that's it

·
Registered
5,808 Posts
1. literally 10
2. literally 10
3. really trippy and fucked up, in the most awesome way

im mad hype because, seeing as i am Mr. Rager, i want to see how cudi depicts me in his music video. i've missed him a lot ever since he got rid of me, so this is the closest thing ill get to being with him again

·
Registered
16,543 Posts
isnt this for the surface 2 air promo cos if it is we're not even sure if this will be for mr rager could even bee rocket....

·
Banned
32,125 Posts
1. Hype level out of 10: 8/10
2. What do you rate Mr.Rager out of 10: the song? 10/10
3. What do you expect the video to be like: no idea. i wanna be surprised :stronger:

·
Premium Member
9,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ghosta Sol said:
isnt this for the surface 2 air promo cos if it is we're not even sure if this will be for mr rager could even bee rocket....
Yup, that's why it says "possible" if not oh well, I'll change op and title but pretty sure its mr.rager cause he said it was coming out in the summer but if not we should know before then

·
Registered
957 Posts
1. Hype level out of 10 -> 10/10
2. What do you rate Mr.Rager out of 10 -> 11/10
3. What do you expect the video to be like

the video could be very creative and artistic, very "fluent" maybe like its painted but in motion... if you know what I mean.
I expect a dope video no matter how it turns out to be!

·
Banned
35,353 Posts
Do you really think he'll use Mr Rager to advertise his leather jackets?

And he looks old as fuck here

·
Registered
75,333 Posts
kidcudisdope said:
Do you really think he'll use Mr Rager to advertise his leather jackets?
Yes, since he started wearing the jackets/announced the Jackets at the same time he recorded the Mr.Rager video.
People should understand that their is a Mr.Rager video, he's just been holding it. Probably because it was made for this. There's always a chance this could be another song, and the Mr.Rager video will come out later, or never.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Woah, random idea.. What if it's Trapped In My Mind ? That would be sick. Was there real confirmation that it's going to be Mr. Rager?

·
Registered
75,333 Posts
ChozoBeast said:
Woah, random idea.. What if it's Trapped In My Mind ? That would be sick. Was there real confirmation that it's going to be Mr. Rager?
He filmed a Mr.Rager video, it's done and in a vault, and has been for a while. Trapped in My Mind would be nice though.

·
Registered
5,808 Posts
i think i am going to cry the first time i see the Mr. Rager video. and i never fucking cry. the song means so much to me

1 - 20 of 35 Posts