Kanye to The banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
2,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i hate all these ****** who claim they are "fans" of artists, when at the end of the day,
they know the one or two songs.

like Immortal Technique, everybody claim that he is an amazing rapper, and dont get me wrong, he is, but they only know 'Dance With The Devil'...

i hate that shit.
its disrespectful,
especially to all the true fans out there.
whats your opinion?

G

·
Tyler fans who've only heard Yonkers and Bastard <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Waka Flocka fans that have only heard Hard in Da Paint and No Hands <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Based God fans that only know his swag songs <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Asher Roth fans who think he sucks cause of his debut and I Love College <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Pusha T fans who don't know about his Clipse work <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Rick Ross fans who generalize him on his old work with DJ Khaled <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Common fans who only know Driving Me Wild <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Fans of 'Ye and Jeezy that only know their top singles <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

·
Registered
26,682 Posts
mordeaci said:
Waka Flocka fans that have only heard Hard in Da Paint and No Hands <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Based God fans that only know his swag songs <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Pusha T fans who don't know about his Clipse work <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Rick Ross fans who generalize him on his old work with DJ Khaled <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Fans of 'Ye and Jeezy that only know their top singles <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Weezy_KB24 said:
Fans of Weezy that only know Lollipop, A Milli, Got Money, HTL, and 6F7F <<<<<<<<<<<

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.