Kanye to The banner

Do you think a new album will be dropping this year?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
All I want to do is go on tour and drop albums
And if I live forever, probably drop a hundred thousand

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
NomadXO said:
This year. Because he wants to show the world that he can shit out albums like its nothing.
bounty said:
All I want to do is go on tour and drop albums
And if I live forever, probably drop a hundred thousand
"album coming heavy" :hhh: the constant studio pics :hhh: "popping back swift" :hhh:

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Zaslam said:
Honestly, I'd love for him to drop this year but it's coming next year
no way he dropped being on tour with Riri not to drop an album this year. Considering that's when magic was occurring and couldn't be interrupted.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
NOVEL said:
no way he dropped being on tour with Riri not to drop an album this year. Considering that's when magic was occurring and couldn't be interrupted.
He hit a "creative stride" and didn't want it disrupted so he had the concept and knew the direction but I guess we gon see

·
Registered
50,126 Posts
This might be the first time he's posted so many pics in studio. I think it'll be this year or early next year.

·
Registered
50,126 Posts
Champagne said:
Hope not cuz he should spend time and perfect it
:hhh:
Need that eos vibr
he's been working on it for maybe 4 months already. It usually takes at least 6 months to a year for a major album to be created (unless the artist is working double time). I can see this being out this year.

·
Banned
10,068 Posts
godbotsdontcry said:
he's been working on it for maybe 4 months already. It usually takes at least 6 months to a year for a major album to be created (unless the artist is working double time). I can see this being out this year.
:khaled:

·
Registered
714 Posts
godbotsdontcry said:
Tell that to Frank

1 - 20 of 25 Posts