Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 221 Posts

·
Banned
19,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to see who's stanning and who's not. If you can do this you'll be good.

At times he raps about things a lot of listeners can't relate to. He's so rich most of what he says a great amount are like "the fuck?" and all that.

And at times when he might try to go left field he comes out with shit like this.

·
Registered
46,633 Posts
My mans Drake

First of all, it all begins with him not wanting to make music just for the sake of music, he has money on his mind, which is a mindset that doesn't truly allow him to make a classic

Second, I think he needs more inspiration, the furthest he went outside of his comfort zone is IYRTITL and that's not enough imo

A few years ago I would've say he needs more charisma and presence as well but he definitely improved that

He needs to use his talent to its fullest and he shouldn't be afraid to go more left field because he has it in him

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
Drake keep dropping music :floyd:

I have a feeling he's going to end up like Wayne, he needs to disappear for awhile and find new things to rap about or work in the lab with 40 and find a new sound to capitalize on

Also he needs to start going all out with the bars and address the writing allegations because the haters are too dumb to realize he's capable of writing all his shit

And needs to fucking promote his artists more and help them out as well as find the next superstar to carry the torch

Edit: He never fucking puts out music videos too  :daisyscust:

·
Registered
17,812 Posts
flizzy said:
My mans Drake

First of all, it all begins with him not wanting to make music just for the sake of music, he has money on his mind, which is a mindset that doesn't truly allow him to make a classic

Second, I think he needs more inspiration, the furthest he went outside of his comfort zone is IYRTITL and that's not enough imo

A few years ago I would've say he needs more charisma and presence as well but he definitely improved that

He needs to use his talent to its fullest and he shouldn't be afraid to go more left field because he has it in him
ok I feel this

1 - 20 of 221 Posts