Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
29,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LEGEND.

PND - Came thru with a A1 hook and beat

Drake - Came thru wit perfect vocals executing Party's ideas and having dope verses

40 - Mixed and mastered and finalized everything and brought it all to life beautifully.

Bruh it went from this:

To this (can't find full online version):
https://soundcloud.com/octobersveryown%2Fdrake-legend-2
Even the beat bruh :hhh:
PND had a simple ass version of the beat when he did the reference track and then he turned it into something so beautiful as Drake blessed the track wit his vocals while 40 blended all instruments perfectly :allears:

That's what makes this team great, if any rookie had made something like PND's reference, they would be done just upload it like that in its unfinished stages talking about " WE GOT ONE BRUH"
But no Drake is a true artist, he made that shit grow even more into pure greatness.

·
Registered
29,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Does anybody know PND writing process? Does he normally just make a demo beat to write too then later on reconstruct the beat as he did wit Legend?

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
op is right, it is pretty amazing they took it this far
i wouldve recycle binned the pnd version, and the drake one is one of his best songs ever

·
Registered
29,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will Smith said:
op is right, it is pretty amazing they took it this far
i wouldve recycle binned the pnd version, and the drake one is one of his best songs ever
Feel me? It's honestly on the levels of Kanye. Cus Kanye is known for taken something that "seems done" and transforming it into something magical. Which Drake did here.

If PND was a rookie, he would of released the song just like that. Maybe cleaned up a lil more but like that for the most part.

But true true true artist know how to take a good idea and transform it into greatness.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts