Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mr. Music Nooze said:
This IS an Official MBDTF Cover. I work in the studio and got my hands on a digital copy the cover. I got permission from authority to post in ONLY on kanyetothe.com. I have seen the fourth cover but I am NOT releasing ANY information on it. It should be revealed with the next week.
:kanyeshrug: guess we just wait now.

CHILL CHILL CHILL

·
Registered
325 Posts
it's bull... that FAN MADE cover has been posted all over the internet a couple of weeks after the George Condo Power Cover came out, back in the SUMMER...

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
we thought it was fake back then.
now that we know its official, its fuckin crayzeeeee
i love it, glad is an official cover

·
Banned
15,695 Posts
Infamous703 said:
it's bull... that FAN MADE cover has been posted all over the internet a couple of weeks after the George Condo Power Cover came out, back in the SUMMER...
it wasnt posted that far back ur forcing it

·
Registered
35,148 Posts
Kanyigga said:
what does that prove?
are you serious?
that proves that if it was EXCLUSIVELY for KTT, I wouldnt have seen it on Klive months ago, and about a MONTH before that on some random ass site.
if you believe this guy, I'll PM you and say I'm a goat who can type. will you believe that?

·
Banned
15,695 Posts
I_AN_LEGEND said:
are you serious?
that proves that if it was EXCLUSIVELY for KTT, I wouldnt have seen it on Klive months ago, and about a MONTH before that on some random ass site.
if you believe this guy, I'll PM you and say I'm a goat who can type. will you believe that?
on klive u just saw the pic in the middle and how do u know it was fanmade the person coulda just said that maybe if he said he was a goat you woulda believed him

·
Registered
35,148 Posts
Kanyigga said:
on klive u just saw the pic in the middle and how do u know it was fanmade the person coulda just said that maybe if he said he was a goat you woulda believed him
fucking photoshop.

do you think its that hard to make a picture smaller and center it on a red background?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts