Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
22,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I was just appointed mod in this section and wanted to talk to everyone. You all know how many troll posts and threads we have been getting lately. I want to remind all of you that the best way to deal with it is to report the posts, immediately. You will see the quickest results by doing this and we should have a lovely time in this section. You can also contact us through PMs or Twitter (@FrankLikesVinyl) All I'm asking is to for you to take action, rather than just sitting back and letting these threads continue. I will carry all of my experiences from my mod position in the Cudi Section over here and continue to be a positive, rational moderator. Thank you for your cooperation and hopefully WTT will be amazing.

Sincerely,
Frank

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
congrats hommie..we'll try our best to report im sick and tired of the trolling bullshitting ass ******..but i do feel the leak LOL..but im in denial

·
Premium Member
4,899 Posts
Vinyl said:
Hey guys,

I was just appointed mod in this section and wanted to talk to everyone. You all know how many troll posts and threads we have been getting lately. I want to remind all of you that the best way to deal with it is to report the posts, immediately. You will see the quickest results by doing this and we should have a lovely time in this section. You can also contact us through PMs or Twitter. All I'm asking is to for you to take action, rather than just sitting back and letting these threads happen. Thank you for your cooperation and hopefully WTT will be amazing.

Thanks,
Frank
Will do and thanks for the update

·
Registered
22,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It isn't about me being appointed mod or being lucky, I'm just asking for everyones cooperation and we can keep this section clean.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.