Kanye to The banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
do you guys know what happened to nas, for a while i thought he was a cool person, with dissing jayz and everything and making songs with a good theme, (thinking "it was written album"), but now hes doing songs with young money and being all sell out like

·
Registered
534 Posts
would you be convinced the illuminati exists if nas is not on this album? (i say that half jokingly)

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Lu Hefner said:
Got to kick it with Mos Def last night :slick: dude performed a song he wrote about Trayvon
With mos def :cryfam: lucky ass *****

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
inshaAllah said:
do you guys know what happened to nas, for a while i thought he was a cool person, with dissing jayz and everything and making songs with a good theme, (thinking "it was written album"), but now hes doing songs with young money and being all sell out like
facepalm

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
inshaAllah said:
CT said:
cause he is a little sellout prick, always has been

·
Registered
92 Posts
MuMuRiRi said:
cause he is a little sellout prick, always has been
I dont know what youre talking about man, Nas has been great from the start. As an emcee he hasnt dropped a bad album over his career, though hes constantly paired with bad producers and the result is reallly boring beats. But hes always sharp on the mic.

·
Registered
34 Posts
nasthedonnasthedonnasthedonnasthedonnasthedonnasthedonnasthedonnasthedonnasthedonnasthedonnasthedonnasthedonnasthedonnasthedonnasthedonnasthedonnasthedonnasthedonnasthedonnasthedonnasthedonnasthedonnasthedonnasthedon

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Hakim said:
nasthedonnasthedonnasthedonnasthedonnasthedonnasthedonnasthedonnasthedonnasthedonnasthedonnasthedonnasthedonnasthedonnasthedonnasthedonnasthedonnasthedonnasthedonnasthedonnasthedonnasthedonnasthedonnasthedonnasthedon
stop the ignorance

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
eFon said:
I dont know what youre talking about man, Nas has been great from the start. As an emcee he hasnt dropped a bad album over his career, though hes constantly paired with bad producers and the result is reallly boring beats. But hes always sharp on the mic.
He's is a deceiver and contradictions are to be found in his lyrics

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
i love nas but i'd rather have Mos Def and Lupe to be on Nas album :work:

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
eFon said:

nas dropped two bad albums :work:

·
Registered
534 Posts
DAVIDRKING said:
i love nas but i'd rather have Mos Def and Lupe to be on Nas album :work:
you love a man that youve never met? those relationships dont work im sorry to say/

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
inshaAllah said:
you love a man that youve never met? those relationships dont work im sorry to say/
Image uploading. Refresh page to view

21 - 40 of 40 Posts