Kanye to The banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
please :ohno:

I'm so confused. feels like he's kicked the table out from under everything he's been saying this week.

maybe that's the point

maybe there is no point.

·
Banned
23,989 Posts
Dude is just confused and mistaking people manipulating him for "free thought" and fucking up his legacy in the process

·
Premium Member
30,744 Posts
No this is really what he thinks. If you've ever had respect for him as a person you have to believe that what he's saying is really his truth. It's just bonkers unfortunately

·
Registered
442 Posts
He’s trying to present internal struggle in public interviews/videos.

Notice how his hair is different in the Charlemagne video and TMZ video. This is supposed to visually symbolize two different personas. And each persona presented a distinct set of views.

Also look at the duration, he spent almost 2 hours with the Charlemagne interview but much less time at TMZ. The CTG interview is his mindset most of the time and the other persona is testing the waters of these other other ideas in his public moments.

This isn’t necessarily going to work, but that seems to be his intention.

·
Registered
10,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm gonna hold faith for a bit longer, but gonna take a break. going to get some sleep for a couple hours. I'm sure I'll wake up to many more big things hours from now

I still think there's a ruse going on. But speculating on that shit is stressful. let's wait and see.

·
Registered
32,383 Posts
DonKnock said:
He’s trying to present internal struggle in public interviews/videos.

Notice how his hair is different in the Charlemagne video and TMZ video. This is supposed to visually symbolize two different personas. And each persona presented a distinct set of views.

Also look at the duration, he spent almost 2 hours with the Charlemagne interview but much less time at TMZ. The CTG interview is his mindset most of the time and the other persona is testing the waters of these other other ideas in his public moments.

This isn’t necessarily going to work, but that seems to be his intention.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts