Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was one of my frat bros 27th bday last night and we had a restaurant rented out to ourselves (about 30 ppl) and we were able to control the music. Played TLOP and just let it rock. To my surprise everyone turnt up to the album knew word for word... One dude who didn't hear it yet literally said "didn't this album come out an hour ago, how do y'all know the words?" LOL great feeling as a Kanye Stan.... The album seems to be resonating well

·
Banned
20,669 Posts
HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP EVERYBODY IM THE KTT OPRAH YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEAN YOU GET A QUOTE YOU GET A QUOTE
YOU GET A :koolaid: YOU GET A :damn:
FORTY PAGE THREAD FOR YOU AUAUGHHGAH

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
Parris891 said:
It was one of my frat bros 27th bday last night and we had a restaurant rented out to ourselves (about 30 ppl) and we were able to control the music. Played TLOP and just let it rock. To my surprise everyone turnt up to the album knew word for word... One dude who didn't hear it yet literally said "didn't this album come out an hour ago, how do y'all know the words?" LOL great feeling as a Kanye Stan.... The album seems to be resonating well
Where are you from?

Only one guy in my fraternity liked Kanye like me, the rest just fuck with his classic LR/Grad hits. I doubt any of them but him even knows this album dropped tbh.

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Barry Gibb said:
Where are you from?

Only one guy in my fraternity liked Kanye like me, the rest just fuck with his classic LR/Grad hits. I doubt any of them but him even knows this album dropped tbh.
i live in nyc

1 - 20 of 41 Posts