Kanye to The banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what's your opinion on plastic surgery?  do you look down on people once you find out they've had it done?

·
Banned
13,149 Posts
stupid stupid stupid

unless its something like removing excess fat after losing a lot of weight or fixing something from an accident

·
Premium Member
11,905 Posts
I think it only makes them feel worse about themselves.

When they've done it once, they find other parts of their body they think is "ugly" and then it's just an endless circle

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Uncle Jesse said:
stupid stupid stupid

unless its something like removing excess fat after losing a lot of weight or fixing something from an accident
what about people who are so unhappy with a body part ex) a particular facial feature, that it consumes them and their life and they contemplate suicide?  obviously these people have some kind of body dysmorphic disorder but nonetheless how should they deal?

·
Registered
17,491 Posts
moans said:
what about people who are so unhappy with a body part ex) a particular facial feature, that it consumes them and their life and they contemplate suicide?  obviously these people have some kind of body dysmorphic disorder but nonetheless how should they deal?
therapy...if that doesn't help, they should go ahead and get the surgery.

·
Registered
15,808 Posts
My opinion is we all have the right to do whatever the fuck we want with our bodies, including being so insecure about ourselves that we have to add/remove something to make us more happy for a couple of years, then we do it all again.

·
Registered
17,491 Posts
Lilo said:
My opinion is we all have the right to do whatever the fuck we want with our bodies, including being so insecure about ourselves that we have to add/remove something to make us more happy for a couple of years, then we do it all again.
true

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
If someone wants it  then fair enough but in my opinion most of the time plastic surgery fails and the person looks worse, especially when they get addicted to it.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
2012 said:
op, you planning on getting plastic surgery?
Pelé said:
Dick implant probably.
i'm actually a female, not planning and switching any time soon and no my sister's getting an unnecessary boob job sooo my mind was on the topic

·
Registered
8,647 Posts
As long as someone doesn't go overboard and get 100 surgeries on the same body part, which is where a problem would be, there's nothing wrong with it. It's like getting a tattoo or some other body modification. If it makes you happy, do it. No one should be judged for it.

·
Registered
89,167 Posts
Lilo said:
this

1 - 18 of 18 Posts