Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
8,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've finally decided to cross something off my wishlist and take a trip to the West Coast :banderas:

Decided to hit up San Diego instead of LA or San Fran 'cause it didn't seem quite as expensive, so do any of my San Diego boys know of some lit tourist joints, or general places of interest? That won't bankrupt me, anyway :fly:

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Trill.Mighty said:
If you come here quick enough you might be able to catch the del mar fair
Strong rt, without a doubt a crown jewel of SD. Shit goes through July 4th, only $16 bucks. Bring spending money for deep fried cheesecake

·
Registered
9,139 Posts
The zoo is pretty cool. But you should definitely go to the Gaslamp District :hhh: so many fine ladies, Balboa park is definitely a place to check out as well.

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
OP wait up a couple weeks and come during Comic Con. You dont need to go into the actual Con to have fun, just walk around that general area and gaslamp and you'll see hella nerdy cool shit

·
Registered
899 Posts
sea world, zoo, la jolla beaches, pacific beach club life, SDSU/USD, but yea mostly beaches and water activities

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
MechanicalWall said:
I won't be going until the 7th of July :cryfam:
:khaled: definitely hit up balboa then.

and if you like shopping there's fashion valley and mission valley mall, although fashion is much much better than mission

·
Registered
40,935 Posts
MechanicalWall said:
I've finally decided to cross something off my wishlist and take a trip to the West Coast :banderas:

Decided to hit up San Diego instead of LA or San Fran 'cause it didn't seem quite as expensive, so do any of my San Diego boys know of some lit tourist joints, or general places of interest? That won't bankrupt me, anyway :fly:
I went in January? Balboa park is a must tbh. Fun museums and just a chill environment.
Seaworld sucked, at least to me. You might wanna try the Zoo but that's depending on the heat.
The Gaslamp District is a cool place at night. Lots of food and bars, stores etc.
the beach will be nice since its summer.
If you feeling really adventurous go to Tijuana and get some tacos :hhh:
Also if you miss the fair in SD. They might have the OC fair going on. Pretty much the same thing but an hour or two away.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts