Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok,I've read all the P4k Yeezus-related articles and their praise for both Ye and the album and I've seen Fantano's trashing of the album.I know that for some of you may seem stupid,but I value critics' opinions,as they kinda broaden my horizons and make me have a closer look at the better parts and flaws of the album.So I'm stuck here between justified praise for my idol and some negative critique from Fantano,who in some aspects is right.All things considered,I'm not so sure now that Yeezus deserves all the general acclaim,despite my initial enthusiasm

·
Registered
6,052 Posts
Thrillhaus said:
Fantano is fucking terrible
because he spoke to truth on your favourite album.

Fantano listens to way more music than the reviewers at pitchfork, and he's independent, so you know he's giving HIS honest review.

·
Registered
15,991 Posts
Corry. said:

Fantano listens to way more music than the reviewers at pitchfork, and he's independent, so you know he's giving HIS honest review.
^ has no idea how music reviewing works

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
Corry. said:

It has nothing to do with his score for Yeezus or any other album. He's just a huge lame. I understand it's his honest opinion, but his honest opinion is worthless to me because it's shit.

And I'm not impressed by the amount of music he listens to. I listen to quite a bit of music myself, and him compulsively reviewing every notable new release doesn't make him any sort of authority. He should not be regarded as a serious music critic.

1 - 20 of 158 Posts