Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Ralph Lauren said:
pitchfork are such hipsters
I know they jump on the new artist dick but not fully because he could potentially not succeed so they dont throw him in to the 8 range but keep him in the 7 with a 7.9

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
rebel23 said:
I know they jump on the new artist dick but not fully because he could potentially not succeed so they dont throw him in to the 8 range but keep him in the 7 with a 7.9
i mean in the capacity that they give a tape like this 7.9 when in reality this tape was kinda trash but childish gambino's camp gets a 1.9...n.e.r.ds in search of gets a 6.0 ..seeing sounds gets a 4.6...
all of lil Bs shit is like 8s and up..i feel like they like they rate all trap shit high to be ironic

·
Premium Member
121,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ralph Lauren said:
i mean in the capacity that they give a tape like this 7.9 when in reality this tape was kinda trash but childish gambino's camp gets a 1.9...n.e.r.ds in search of gets a 6.0 ..seeing sounds gets a 4.6...
all of lil Bs shit is like 8s and up..i feel like they like they rate all trap shit high to be ironic
childish gambino :hah:

underestimating based gawd :hah:

yea seeing sounds & in search of should have got higher :|

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
....jj.... said:
childish gambino :hah:

underestimating based gawd :hah:

yea seeing sounds & in search of should have got higher :|

loll im not even a cg fan or a based god doubter but these pitchfork dudes have ulterior motives and gripes with certain artists lol

·
Registered
12,252 Posts
Ralph Lauren said:
pitchfork are such hipsters
Ugghhhhhh whenever I see shit like this it's ridiculous. Shut up. It's people never read anything below the scores. And then people think Pitchfork is just one big reviewer under several different names. It's just dumb.

Ralph Lauren said:
They've given plenty of trap shit low scores, they've given Lil B low scores, and Camp sucked (maybe not that much but goddamn the review at least justified it), and what does the NERD score have anything to do with "xDDddd what HIPSTERS!!! so IRONIC!"

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
trilltolive said:
Ugghhhhhh whenever I see shit like this it's ridiculous. Shut up. It's people never read anything below the scores. And then people think Pitchfork is just one big reviewer under several different names. It's just dumb.
They've given plenty of trap shit low scores, they've given Lil B low scores, and Camp sucked (maybe not that much but goddamn the review at least justified it), and what does the NERD score have anything to do with "xDDddd what HIPSTERS!!! so IRONIC!"
ian cohens camp review was so biased and bullshit...i dont even like that album but a 1.9 cmon but fuckin basevelli gets like an 8 come on dude...

the nerd stuff came up because those are 2 great albums that they gave bad scores...
its my opinion...fall back...

why am i arguing with an idiot that has a gucci mane tattoo on mlks face....youre cool man

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
you say in one of you comments the tape was trash and then you say next comment you fucks with keef.

tisk tisk

and yes the tape deserved that rating its nice

1 - 20 of 26 Posts