Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert Vs. The World
The video for the Lil Uzi Vert vs. the World standout "Ps & Qs" is just a few young guys dancing by a pool. They do it really well, and with great enthusiasm. The rest of Lil Uzi Vert's mixtape is just as straightforward: he's a 21-year-old with a gifted voice who just wants to flaunt his immense emerging talent and the stuff he's quickly accumulating. So he does.

Uzi's eagerness is among his most attractive qualities; he wants you to enjoy life as much as he does. Still, he must reconcile that feeling with people trying to take what he's earned ("Money Longer") and own up to personal wrongdoings ("You Was Right"), aka the typical growing pains for a young rapper. But even those troubles don't weigh Uzi down for long. He is not the first young hip-hop artist to try a singsong flow, but he makes his mark with a soothing melodic consistency. As he sing-raps on "Ps & Qs," making his point, "I took what's yours, I made it mine." -Matthew Strauss

http://pitchfork.com/features/lists-and-guides/9910-overlooked-albums-2016/?page=2

·
Banned
1,836 Posts
i wont bullshit tho top has a sorta nice hook like if it was 30 seconds it would be an ok song

first i drop my top aye
then i swerve my couple aye
countin all the bandz aye
who da fuck are uuuu

·
Registered
37,474 Posts
Holy fuck this article is something hilarious. First they jumped on the bandwagon a whole year late and then they thought publishing THIS was a good idea:

Still, he must reconcile that feeling with people trying to take what he’s earned (“Money Longer”) and own up to personal wrongdoings (“You Was Right”), aka the typical growing pains for a young rapper.
:travlaff:

·
Banned
20,669 Posts
dzt said:
Holy fuck this article is something hilarious. First they jumped on the bandwagon a whole year late and then they thought publishing THIS was a good idea:

:travlaff:

·
Banned
20,669 Posts
speaking vaguely on the topic of alt rock Lagwagon's first two albums are so dope

1 - 20 of 31 Posts