Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
I pirated the album...but ive bought it and i couldnt be bothered waiting 5 days :p

All id say to you is if you really appreciate the music and the artists who made it then buy the cd or download the album off of itunes at some point in the future...but it is up to you in the end :)

·
Registered
128 Posts
I pirated the iTunes version at midnight, bought three tickets to the TD Garden show today (so I'll be getting a copy in my email or something?) and I'm buying the physical deluxe on friday. So no guilt.

·
Registered
432 Posts
kidkaws said:
I pirated :ninja: but i'm getting the digital copy off itunes soon cause i just bought a ticket, plus i'm gunna get the physical copy on friday.
why?

i understand why you'd want the physical copy... but is there really a point to copping it off itunes if you already have it pirated/hard copy?

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
revolution13 said:
You know the 320 is just a transcode of the iTunes version..
people were saying the download off wtt.com was 320.. i don't know, the files are larger and it says there's a higher bit rate so i might as well keep this version

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.