Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
43,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it the pirating or did Kanye want to troll by making the first 3 minutes of Illest Motherfucker Alive complete silence?

P.S. WHO ELSE PIRATED THE ALBUM?

·
Registered
445 Posts
Yeah it's silent like that.

I pirated :ninja: but i'm getting the digital copy off itunes soon cause i just bought a ticket, plus i'm gunna get the physical copy on friday.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
I pirated the album...but ive bought it and i couldnt be bothered waiting 5 days :p

All id say to you is if you really appreciate the music and the artists who made it then buy the cd or download the album off of itunes at some point in the future...but it is up to you in the end :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
I pirated the iTunes version at midnight, bought three tickets to the TD Garden show today (so I'll be getting a copy in my email or something?) and I'm buying the physical deluxe on friday. So no guilt.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Pirated, Waiting to buy Physical Deluxe album...What do they expect not releasing it all at once?

·
Registered
429 Posts
kidkaws said:
I pirated :ninja: but i'm getting the digital copy off itunes soon cause i just bought a ticket, plus i'm gunna get the physical copy on friday.
why?

i understand why you'd want the physical copy... but is there really a point to copping it off itunes if you already have it pirated/hard copy?

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
revolution13 said:
You know the 320 is just a transcode of the iTunes version..
people were saying the download off wtt.com was 320.. i don't know, the files are larger and it says there's a higher bit rate so i might as well keep this version

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
can someone up liftoff for me? waiting for the physical and it didn't come in the zip I downloaded

·
Registered
445 Posts
smoke stax said:
why?

i understand why you'd want the physical copy... but is there really a point to copping it off itunes if you already have it pirated/hard copy?
no no i'm only getting it off itunes cause i ordered tickets so it's free off itunes

1 - 20 of 32 Posts