Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
4,976 Posts
Not really sure it needs a sequel, and can see it disappointing. But if it keeps the quality up of the first it should be fun.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Man they're still talking about this? Last interview I read they said the studio was still pushing a Superbad sequel since it raked in the cash so much but that the cast and crew wanted to do another Pineapple Express cause it was so much fun. So they had discussed like a "Superbad Express" crossover where Seth, Evan, and Fogell are in college and need to get some pot so they go to Dale, Saul, and Red and insanity ensues. Now that would be awesome

·
Registered
364 Posts
Fuzzy said:
but seth rogen was the cop in superbad..
And Joe Lo Truglio, Danny McBride, Kevin Corrigan, and Bill Hader were all in Superbad as well. Its a comedy bro, Rogen played 2 characters in Fanboys. Either have him play both characters with a different haircut and mustache and have it be an a little gag in itself or just don't bring Officer Michaels back.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I read something once about a Superbad 2/Pineapple Express 2 hybrid sequel. Woulda be dope, but hard to pull off. Can't see it happening IRL though. I doubt this PE 2 will ever get made even.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.