Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 205 Posts

·
Registered
5,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story short, I was at a house party last night and I took this drunk chick back to her place after she was grabbing my cock all night long. She was a solid 7 slightly chubby hispanic chick with a fat ass and i was feeling great at this point driving her home.

After some mutual crotch grabbing all the way to her place in my car we get out and she's about to fall over so i had to pick her up and i get the key in her mailbox and we're both in her place in the front room.

We made out a bit, she sucked me off, then she starts taking off her pants and she's like half unconscious now barely moving with her pants around her ankles with her ass pointed up right at me and at that point i just didn't feel right about it. She was slurring "fuck me mikevick" but i was getting bad vibes man. Didn't have a condom anyway but morals kicked in even if i did.

So I help her put her panties and pants back on, take her to her bed, tuck her in and split. She kept insisting for me to stay the night while i was doing that but I didnt feel right about the whole situation.

Should i fucked or did i do the right thing

I goto far?  :khaled:

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
NEVER EVER HAVE SEX WITH A DRUNK GIRL, EVEN IF YOU'RE DRUNK AS WELL AND IT WAS CONSENSUAL ITS A RAPE CHARGE WAITING TO HAPPEN

SOBER GIRLS ONLY

·
Banned
1,024 Posts
:khaled2: a real ***** in the making
If someone says you should have smashed they tripping

But rt you wasn't drunk aswell so you abit of a creep for that

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
MikeVick said:
Long story short, I was at a house party last night and I took this drunk chick back to her place after she was grabbing my cock all night long. She was a solid 7 slightly chubby hispanic chick with a fat ass and i was feeling great at this point driving her home.

After some mutual crotch grabbing all the way to her place in my car we get out and she's about to fall over so i had to pick her up and i get the key in her mailbox and we're both in her place in the front room.

We made out a bit, she sucked me off, then she starts taking off her pants and she's like half unconscious now barely moving with her pants around her ankles with her ass pointed up right at me and at that point i just didn't feel right about it. She was slurring "fuck me mikevick" but i was getting bad vibes man. Didn't have a condom anyway but morals kicked in even if i did.

So I help her put her panties and pants back on, take her to her bed, tuck her in and split. She kept insisting for me to stay the night while i was doing that but I didnt feel right about the whole situation.

Should i fucked or did i do the right thing

I goto far?  :khaled:
You're a good man :khaled2:

You did the right thing, my G.

·
Registered
8,446 Posts
YOU DID THE RIGHT THING.

Personally, if I really wanted to fuck. I'd tuck her in, let her sleep. Stay overnight. And then mention the whole situation.

Im sure she would have let you smash the next morning. As she said, that was very kind of you. But she still wants to fuck.

Shit, im hard af rn.

1 - 20 of 205 Posts