Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 9342 Posts

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
i'm looking into buying a camera to shoot my own line, whats a good affordable camera that i can get a wide angle lens for?

·
Premium Member
34,261 Posts
im looking into getting a new camera, been looking at pentaxs and they're fairly cheap for being dslr cameras.  everybody ive talked to that has one says they're a quality product.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cesc. said:
I love your apple photograph so much.
Thanks Cesc, I appreciate it :)

alaska said:
im looking into getting a new camera, been looking at pentaxs and they're fairly cheap for being dslr cameras.  everybody ive talked to that has one says they're a quality product.
I shoot with a Pentax Kx. I love it, gets the job done, performs well, easy to use. The Kx was voted best entry level dslr & the price they are going for is good.

Other than that, Canons would be a good choice.

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
I am going travelling in a couple of months and looking to buy a half decent affordable camera to hopefully get some amazing shots when I'm away.. anyone got any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I want to get the Nikon D5000, I understand its a bit pricey but I want a dslr that I will be happy with and won't need to change for a very very long time (hopefully ever). I am shooting as a hobby at the moment, would this be a wise buy? Or are there better out there for a similar price?

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
I love the music picture, it's just awesome.
I photography as a lesson on my school, at the moment we are learning techniques and styles so I'm not that good.
But it's just the start :)

I'm posting my new material on my twitter so you could check my twitter :)
twitter.com/EddyHarskamp

·
Registered
48,640 Posts
not much of a photographer myself, but I definitely appreciate it, so I'm looking forward to seeing all of your guy's work

1 - 20 of 9342 Posts