Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Read Only
14,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title.

I have about $530 dollars to spend so I would have to wait a couple weeks if I wanted the S7, but a new one is coming out in probably about 3-5 months. So should I spend about 700 hundo on a phone that will be pushed to the side soon or $399 on a phone with similar firepower but with some corners cut?

·
Registered
13,425 Posts
Scott Raiden said:
either get a 6P or wait for the new nexus to come out

I got a 64GB Nexus 6P for like 500 so thats right in your price range
That's what I'm doing, waiting for the next Nexus to come out :whew: I have an S6 now and I don't have any complaints about it, but I heard that Nexus' are great phones

·
Registered
9,139 Posts
Griswold said:
Do you have one right now? If so, how do you like it?
yeah it's p cool imo and it charges fast af only thing is I think the battery could be a Lil better. Haven't experienced any lag. It's very stock while also being customizable

·
Read Only
14,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
nakeinA said:
yeah it's p cool imo and it charges fast af only thing is I think the battery could be a Lil better. Haven't experienced any lag. It's very stock while also being customizable
:khaled: I'll look into it for sure

·
Banned
18,868 Posts
donis said:
That's what I'm doing, waiting for the next Nexus to come out :whew: I have an S6 now and I don't have any complaints about it, but I heard that Nexus' are great phones
Yeah Nexus phones are p good. I just got my 6P but its already been my favorite phone so far.

I tried Samsung twice, their phones lag or get screwy on me as time goes by. Specs and hardware wise Samsung is one of the best but just based on my experience, their software holds them back from truly living up to their reputation as the king of android phones

·
Read Only
14,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Scott Raiden said:
either get a 6P or wait for the new nexus to come out

I got a 64GB Nexus 6P for like 500 so thats right in your price range
Word? Is it not too big of a screen?

·
Banned
18,868 Posts
Griswold said:
Word? Is it not too big of a screen?
I went from a 6 to a 6P, and the 6Ps screen isnt as wide as the 6s IMO, but is still big enough to view videos on.

Its still big when you compare it to an iphone but its actually smaller and felt thinner than the nexus 6

·
Read Only
14,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Scott Raiden said:
I went from a 6 to a 6P, and the 6Ps screen isnt as wide as the 6s IMO, but is still big enough to view videos on.

Its still big when you compare it to an iphone but its actually smaller and felt thinner than the nexus 6
How is the front-facing camera?

1 - 20 of 91 Posts