Kanye to The banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on twitter and one of the rappers i follow said send me your numbers and i will call 3 people. So i sent him my number and i ended up being one of the people he called and it was about a 3 min conversation but could you just imagine how amazing it would be if cudi did that??

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
john_Blaze said:
I would of recorded the convo if it was Cudi
haha me to, i would rather talk to cudi for 10 sec more than talk to anybody else in the world for 30 min

·
Registered
58,917 Posts
Baird24 said:
haha me to, i would rather talk to cudi for 10 sec more than talk to anybody else in the world for 30 min
Haha, I would be starstruck like the 1st few seconds and then try my best not to act like a stan

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
john_Blaze said:
Haha, I would be starstruck like the 1st few seconds and then try my best not to act like a stan
haha me to, there would be so many questions to ask. i wouldnt know which one would be the best

·
Banned
32,125 Posts
i remember a kid killed himself, and he was a cudi fan. his friend kept tweeting cudi and cudi responsed, and eventually the kid gave cudi the guy who killed himselfs parents phone number, and cudi ended up calling them

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
I've spoken to cudi once before. on his ustream i was on private xbox live chat with him for at least half an hour. it was dope

1 - 11 of 11 Posts