Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
21,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Castile died after being shot by police Wednesday evening. He was in a car with a woman, Diamond Reynolds, who identified herself as his girlfriend. There was also a little girl in the back seat of the vehicle. Reynolds live-streamed the immediate aftermath of the incident on Facebook.

"I'm going to stop a car," the officer says to the dispatcher on the audio recording.

"I'm going to check IDs. I have reason to pull it over."

"The two occupants just look like people that were involved in a robbery," the officer continues. "The driver looks more like one of our suspects, just 'cause of the wide set nose."

Moments later, a call of "shots fired" is heard.

http://rare.us/story/this-audio-recording-shines-a-totally-new-light-on-philando-castiles-death-and-its-not-good/

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
KidAkbar said:
yeah but he couldn't tell the dude he pulled him over for a wide nose so he made up the tail light excuse
That's the classic. Tail lights out. They can get even more petty than that if they want to tho.

·
Banned
29,878 Posts
Just watching this video for the first time

How tf is his girlfriend so calm? :damn:

Like, if my girlfriend just got shot, and was in the process of dying, and the cop who shot her was chilling outside the car with the gun still pointed at us, I would not be calm af talking to the camera like she is :what:

I guess people respond differently to things, but damn bruh. She doesn't even seem worked up, and her boyfriend is literally just dying next to her :floyd:

I'm sure there is some weird science behind this but it's weird to see

1 - 20 of 140 Posts