Kanye to The banner
21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
51,502 Posts
user said:
s/o to bubonic for this tho if its the same *****

remember 2012-2013 when u thought dom kennedy was finna be a mainstream/at least wiz/currensy level artist or was it just me
yes :cryfam: dom still one of my fav rappers deaux. right up there with wiz n spitta in my top 10 favs

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
user said:
****** will call these boys trash but not see how the rap game is filled with ****** like this now (NPC background characters with label stylist glitter and great beats) at an exponentially worse lyrical level
This is facts image is everything

·
Banned
36,409 Posts
BreakfastDame said:
That one dude Rosco P on Hot Damn

Bow wow: take ya home

And slim thug is good but beneath Pharrell’s pedigree :mm:

Wait a minute- Ray J
tha liks i finally thought of one lol

·
Registered
44,032 Posts
This is the reason why Neptunes are the goats, they worked with EVERYBODY and made that shit hot

·
Registered
525 Posts
FIFTY950 said:
It amazes me how bad some of yall opinions can be
i really wonder if people have ears on this site. pharrell is a goat and people dont understand that their favorite producers would be most likely be nothing without pharrells influence

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
user said:
also people only consider these ****** trash bc they never blew or continued to have a 10-15 year career lol

this was standard east coast dope boy rap that everyone else was rapping

****** will call these boys trash but not see how the rap game is filled with ****** like this now (NPC background characters with label stylist glitter and great beats) at an exponentially worse lyrical level
was thinking they need to bring the Neptunes back Pharrell is losing a juice a bit with his beats

·
Registered
917 Posts
user said:

21 - 40 of 56 Posts