Kanye to The banner

Peyton Manning

1435 Views 59 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  Tito Maas
Easily the greatest Quarterback of the 2000-2010 era.

& still going strong.

I love The Colts!
41 - 60 of 60 Posts
i never argue this anymore. I know manning is better. Former qbs know manning is better. The only reason manning doesnt have superbowl rings for 4 fingers is because his defense and running game have never been the talk of the league. And when a team with a good pass defense comes along, like the Saints or Chargers or Pats. They are screwed. Because they arent gonna put up 25+ pts on teams like that to win games. And when they have shit is a miracle.
Colts either score fast. Or get off the field fast via the pass.
Pats will whined down the clock and play a game of field position and ball control. Win games with fgs and defense. Two totally different systems. The best pure qb is peyton. The rings have nothing to do with it. Playoff wins have nothing to do with it. teams win championships not one player, that can only do so much.
So much emphasis is focused on winning when comparing individuals of a TEAM sport. shit is stupid.
Mcnabb is a great reg. season qb. If i wanna win a title. Im taking Eli. lol. Fuck that. Eli had a defense that was hotter than hell. Why he get all the credit.
Im out
And yah u did mention manning mistakes when u talked about the interception.

Next
xactly dude never takes in account the poor defense and no run game. Everyone knows peyton got em in posistions to win. Look at the fucking jags game this year. Peyton took it right down the field and scored a td. All the d had to do was hold em off for what 40 some minutes but no 60 yard field goal..
?

Bigblack11 said:
I said almost breaking learn how to win. Do they not teach u that in grade 12.
Bigblack11 said:
And Vinatieri won those game u know it i know it. 57 yard game winning kick to a what 49 kick by vanderjagt.
Sigh. Do you think Fran Tarkenton and Jim Kelly were clutch QB's? Each of them led their teams to four Super Bowls.

Manning might have a "weak" defense (which I'm still questioning the legitimacy of that statement because defenses don't decide to suck as soon as Week 17 is over), but Brady's offense prior to 2007 was much weaker than the Colts Hall of Fame-stacked offense.

No matter which way you slice it, at the end of the day, Brady has 3 championships, the 2nd best playoff record ever, and the most comeback victories by a QB of all-time. It's not really because Brady plays for the "All-Madden" team you find on Create-A-Team.
Edgerrin James.
Bigblack11 said:
xactly dude never takes in account the poor defense and no run game.
Sigh.
Bigblack11 said:
And yah u did mention manning mistakes when u talked about the interception.

Next
smh I never knew about Garcon prior to last year. Never knew of Collie prior to this year. Never heard of Branch prior to the super bowl that year. Cmon dont bring in that bullshit about who had better teams. Peyton Manning is the system in Indy. Brady, plays in a system. In which Cassel also played well in. Anyways im out. Ur too funny
Tito. said:
?

Sigh. Do you think Fran Tarkenton and Jim Kelly were clutch QB's? Each of them led their teams to four Super Bowls.

Manning might have a "weak" defense (which I'm still questioning the legitimacy of that statement because defenses don't decide to suck as soon as Week 17 is over), but Brady's offense prior to 2007 was much weaker than the Colts Hall of Fame-stacked offense.

No matter which way you slice it, at the end of the day, Brady has 3 championships, the 2nd best playoff record ever, and the most comeback victories by a QB of all-time. It's not really because Brady plays for the "All-Madden" team you find on Create-A-Team.
You know that Peyton Manning has only been playing without Marvin Harrison for two years. Brady has only played with Randy Moss for three (two full seasons, actually).
Bigblack11 said:
smh I never knew about Garcon prior to last year. Never knew of Collie prior to this year. Never heard of Branch prior to the super bowl that year. Cmon dont bring in that bullshit about who had better teams. Peyton Manning is the system in Indy. Brady, plays in a system. In which Cassel also played well in. Anyways im out. Ur too funny
Did not mean to spark this up. lmao.

Or maybe i did?

:kanyeshrug:
Go Colts!!! :parrot:
M00nManKennage said:

& still going strong.

I love The Colts!
i know right? how you gonna rank Peyton MAnning ahead of Tom Brady.
Escobar21 said:
Tom Brady???? 3 rings. Peyton=greatest regular season qb
Agreed
M00nManKennage said:
Tito looks to have dominated this subject.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/342735-has-the-tom-brady-peyton-manning-debate-come-to-a-end

^^^Another voice on the subject.

BTW....the Patriots losing Crennel on defense hurt a lot more than most people realize.
I might actually go with Horry.  It's close though.  Big Shot Bob is a personal favorite of mine.

Don't see it's relevance to this subject though.
Bigblack11 said:
Never called u a brady fan once. Recheck ur sources. But get off his dick. Horry has 7 Championships and Kobe has 5. Whose more clutch??
Greatest opinion piece of all-time tbh
surgical702 said:
Tito looks to have dominated this subject.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/342735-has-the-tom-brady-peyton-manning-debate-come-to-a-end

^^^Another voice on the subject.

BTW....the Patriots losing Crennel on defense hurt a lot more than most people realize.
Peyton's amazing. But Tom Brady did not have Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne for a bunch of his career. Brady got the Patriots within minutes of the Super Bowl with Reche Caldwell, Jabar Jaffney, and Doug Gabriel as his top receiving options. And what happens when he gets a year with Randy Moss? Breaks the touchdown record of 49 touchdown passes and has probably the greatest regular season a quarterback has ever had.

I hated the way Peyton was ran out of Indy and Jim Irsay handled it the worst way possible, so I was going to root for him wherever he went. Until he chose the Broncos who disrespected my boy Tebow.
Peyton Manning threw 3 INT's(all to Ty Law) in the 2004 AFC title game against New England :hah:
Manning is the GOAT

Thought this thread was made by a Broncos fan :hah:
41 - 60 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.