Kanye to The banner

Peyton Manning

1431 Views 59 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  Tito Maas
Easily the greatest Quarterback of the 2000-2010 era.

& still going strong.

I love The Colts!
21 - 40 of 60 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong, Art--Tom Brady has like 14 playoff victories to four losses. Three Super Bowls, one loss. Peyton Manning is 8-8. Two Super Bowls, one loss.

And you're trying to tell be that Manning is more clutch because of all of the playoff appearances Brady has, he didn't make it out of the Wildcard once? Sigh.

And Peyton lost in the Super Bowl because he threw a game-losing interception. Which Tom Brady has never thrown in a Super Bowl game before.
Bigblack11 said:
lol and in regards to this it was a playoff game. And you say Brady is the best playoff qb couldnt get out of the fucking wildcard. Peyton lost in the super bowl due to an onside kick pretty much
Alright peace bruh lol. Ur an idiot i just told you peyton put em in posistions to win. the year sproles ran on us in the playoffs who got em to overtime? The year vanderjadgt missed that kick who got em in field goal range that was closer than Vinatieris game winning kick in 99? And the fuck we got a old ass vinatieri lmao did u see those missed kicks against the fucking redskins fuck outta here with that bullshit.

Last year when the colts played the patriots...

/discussion
Tito. said:
And look who put him in position to score those field goals. Tom Brady. Who didn't? Peyton Manning.

Excuses, excuses. You know the Colts have Adam Vinatieri now so what's the excuse there? They've had him for four years.

Look. I'm going to make this simple.

Tom Brady has three Super Bowl championships, the second best playoff record of all-time, an 18-1 football team which is the most wins in a single season, and the most comeback victories ever...and you're trying to tell me Peyton Manning is more clutch because he won three games in the Playoffs once in his entire career?

You know, I think I'm gonna go to the Kanye Section so I can talk to more "intelligent" people.
If the Saints wouldn't have tried the onside kick. The colts prob wouldve been up even more. And the int prob wouldnt have happened. But i guess the onside kick turnover was Peytons Fault too
Tito. said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, Art--Tom Brady has like 14 playoff victories to four losses. Three Super Bowls, one loss. Peyton Manning is 8-8. Two Super Bowls, one loss.

And you're trying to tell be that Manning is more clutch because of all of the playoff appearances Brady has, he didn't make it out of the Wildcard once? Sigh.

And Peyton lost in the Super Bowl because he threw a game-losing interception. Which Tom Brady has never thrown in a Super Bowl game before.
If the roles were reversed (which there not so my point doesn't stand in a legitimacy standpoint, just an observational standpoint) and Peyton was on the Patriots when they were dominate, I think he would have more SB's than Brady. I think he would have won in 07.  Peyton's teams didn't have that fearful defense that the Patriots had.  Actually, the Colt's defense was less than mediocre. 

Just my thought on the matter.  Carry on. 

And yes, I do think Manning is a better QB than Brady.
Well, if the Patriots hadn't scored 24 points, the Eagles prob. would've beat the Patriots in Super Bowl XXXIX.

And if Tom Brady broke his leg vs. the Rams in that first Super Bowl, the Rams probably would've beaten the Patriots.

Versus Carolina, maybe if a meteor came down and blew up everybody on the Patriots sideline, Carolina might've beaten New England. Maybe.

And if all that happened, Peyton Manning would be more clutch than Tom Brady.

If, if, if, maybe, maybe, maybe, coulda, shoulda, woulda. Let's get back to talking about who the most clutch quarterback is.
Bigblack11 said:
If the Saints wouldn't have tried the onside kick. The colts prob wouldve been up even more. And the int prob wouldnt have happened. But i guess the onside kick turnover was Peytons Fault too
The sad thing is, despite bigblack calling me a Brady fan, I hate Brady, and I think Peyton Manning is a far better quarterback.
lmao you to back at it huh
Wow tito you only look at peytons mistake in any fucking debate about him. He had no defense for most of his carreer. Thats why hes almost breaking like every passing record cept the farve ones i think. And if the debate is about whose more clutch i think it's vinatieri
Tito. said:
Well, if the Patriots hadn't scored 24 points, the Eagles prob. would've beat the Patriots in Super Bowl XXXIX.

And if Tom Brady broke his leg vs. the Rams in that first Super Bowl, the Rams probably would've beaten the Patriots.

Versus Carolina, maybe if a meteor came down and blew up everybody on the Patriots sideline, Carolina might've beaten New England. Maybe.

And if all that happened, Peyton Manning would be more clutch than Tom Brady.

If, if, if, maybe, maybe, maybe, coulda, shoulda, woulda. Let's get back to talking about who the most clutch quarterback is.
Do you realize what the difference in our posts was?

Sure, Manning put them in position to win those games. Brady won those games.

Shit, I could put the Colts in position to win a game but if I don't do it then what's the point of bringing it up? I don't get you. One of the greatest football teams of all-time has an 8-8 playoff record and one Super Bowl victory in an entire decade? That doesn't add up at all.
Bigblack11 said:
Alright peace bruh lol. Ur an idiot i just told you peyton put em in posistions to win. the year sproles ran on us in the playoffs who got em to overtime? The year vanderjadgt missed that kick who got em in field goal range that was closer than Vinatieris game winning kick in 99? And the fuck we got a old ass vinatieri lmao did u see those missed kicks against the fucking redskins fuck outta here with that bullshit.

Last year when the colts played the patriots...

/discussion
Never called u a brady fan once. Recheck ur sources. But get off his dick. Horry has 7 Championships and Kobe has 5. Whose more clutch??
Tito. said:
The sad thing is, despite bigblack calling me a Brady fan, I hate Brady, and I think Peyton Manning is a far better quarterback.
I didn't mention any Peyton mistake in my post. Manning has one of the greatest teams of all-time. If you can annually win 12+ games in the regular season with a terrible defense, I don't see how that defense becomes an excuse come playoff time. You should look up the definition of "insanity".

How does he break the record if Favre still holds them.

Vinatieri isn't a quarterback.

Next.
Bigblack11 said:
Wow tito you only look at peytons mistake in any fucking debate about him. He had no defense for most of his carreer. Thats why hes almost breaking like every passing record cept the farve ones i think. And if the debate is about whose more clutch i think it's vinatieri
Michael Jordan has 4520783279 game-winning shots.

I have one.

Who's more clutch?
Bigblack11 said:
Never called u a brady fan once. Recheck ur sources. But get off his dick. Horry has 7 Championships and Kobe has 5. Whose more clutch??
Vinatieri won those games u dumbass. Vanderjagt didnt with an easier attempt in a dome. The d didnt stop em in 07. And the speciel teams couldnt recover the onside kick in 09.. But w/e manning isnt clutch
Tito. said:
Do you realize what the difference in our posts was?

Sure, Manning put them in position to win those games. Brady won those games.

Shit, I could put the Colts in position to win a game but if I don't do it then what's the point of bringing it up? I don't get you. One of the greatest football teams of all-time has an 8-8 playoff record and one Super Bowl victory in an entire decade? That doesn't add up at all.
That's all you had to say.
Bigblack11 said:
But w/e manning isnt clutch
I said almost breaking learn how to win. Do they not teach u that in grade 12. And Vinatieri won those game u know it i know it. 57 yard game winning kick to a what 49 kick by vanderjagt.

Tito. said:
I didn't mention any Peyton mistake in my post. Manning has one of the greatest teams of all-time. If you can annually win 12+ games in the regular season with a terrible defense, I don't see how that defense becomes an excuse come playoff time. You should look up the definition of "insanity".

How does he break the record if Favre still holds them.

Vinatieri isn't a quarterback.

Next.
Tito. said:
Michael Jordan has 4520783279 game-winning shots.

I have one.

Who's more clutch?
?
21 - 40 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.