Kanye to The banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just was listening to MBDTF, and at the end of Lost in the World iTunes started playing 808s, and I just realized that the transition from Lost in the World to Say You Will is fucking GOAT. It got me thinking of what would be the perfect playlist of Kanye's songs? Even just 10 or 12 of them, to make the transitions flow perfectly together. Let me know your thoughts.

·
Registered
8,703 Posts
Dark Fantasy
Gorgeous
Power
All of the Lights Interlude
All of the Lights
Monster
So Appalled
Devil in a New Dress
Runaway
Hell of a Life
Blame Game
Lost in the World
Who Will Survive in America
(repeat)

tbh

·
Registered
7 Posts
MattBesser said:
Dark Fantasy
Gorgeous
Power
All of the Lights Interlude
All of the Lights
Monster
So Appalled
Devil in a New Dress
Runaway
Hell of a Life
Blame Game
Lost in the World
Who Will Survive in America
(repeat)

tbh
Definately GOAT

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Delta Step 2.0 said:
CD
LR
G
MBDTF

this is the goat playlist
tbh. Its the only way to fully appreciate kanye. I listened to his entire discography non stop all the way through a couple times, and it is gawdly. His albums flow so well into eachother, as his style evolves. You almost dont notice how different We Dont Care is compared to Lost In The World, you just get lost in the music. Its the perfect discography.

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
lozo said:
tbh. Its the only way to fully appreciate kanye. I listened to his entire discography non stop all the way through a couple times, and it is gawdly. His albums flow so well into eachother, as his style evolves. You almost dont notice how different We Dont Care is compared to Lost In The World, you just get lost in the music. Its the perfect discography.
I almost feel like Kanye considered this while making his albums. Think about how every album takes musical elements from the previous one, adds onto it and takes it in a new direction. The transition from album to album is legendary.

·
Registered
13,803 Posts
lozo said:
lozo said:
I almost feel like Kanye considered this while making his albums. Think about how every album takes musical elements from the previous one, adds onto it and takes it in a new direction. The transition from album to album is legendary.
that's why Kanye is my favorite artist and it also makes me wonder what's next. I mean, what's more than more?

·
Banned
18,465 Posts
lozo said:
:golfclap:

goat comment in the thread

1 - 19 of 19 Posts