Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Yeezus is clean and precise. The entire album demonstrates Kanye's ability to take a multitude of sounds, even those that wouldn't normally work together, and create something beautiful and accessible from those sounds. It also marks another instance of Kanye's ability to take an emerging sound and make it mainstream. Not to mention, each instrument and each element of each song has a particular purpose that adds to the overall message. Each track is also important.  I can play it front to back without skipping a song several times. I can't say that about any other Kanye record.

·
Banned
12,387 Posts
If you put Yeezus at #1 you're wrong. It's not opinion. There's no song on that album that captures any emotion like on any of his other albums. The only emotion you feel is anger and that's cause it's at best a 6.5/10

·
Banned
11,569 Posts
DCCHItoLondon said:
Yeezus is clean and precise. The entire album demonstrates Kanye's ability to take a multitude of sounds, even those that wouldn't normally work together, and create something beautiful and accessible from those sounds. It also marks another instance of Kanye's ability to take an emerging sound and make it mainstream. Not to mention, each instrument and each element of each song has a particular purpose that adds to the overall message. Each track is also important.  I can play it front to back without skipping a song several times. I can't say that about any other Kanye record.
he already did that on mbdtf and putting together even more sounds

·
Registered
653 Posts
Ohshititsjess said:
they're young and grew up in this new era of "music". definitely cannot put it over his past albums. 808's i can understand (cause not everyone liked it, i loved 808's tho) but yeezus is NOT his best.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
yeezyRichardRider said:
he already did that on mbdtf and putting together even more sounds
In my opinion, MBDTF has several skippable moments. Runaway for example. Although good on the first couple listens, I always skip the outro. Also, those sounds are already accessible. Yeezus is an ugly record, a chaotic mess, that is beautiful and accessible at the same time.

1 - 20 of 134 Posts