Kanye to The banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry if its been asked A ZILLION times but did people get thier copies yet? cause i did not get mine yet and i pre ordered from WTT.com the same day they first posted the link for people too order, anyone mind filling me in?

·
Premium Member
100,174 Posts
I preordered mine the 21st (day after Otis came out) and I got mine yesterday, shit shipping timing i know.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I pre-ordered about 1,5 month ago on watchthethrone.com and got my copy on August 10th!
And I live in the Netherlands!

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LeezoG said:
I preordered mine the 21st (day after Otis came out) and I got mine yesterday, shit shipping timing i know.
fuck. lol.

Daan said:
I pre-ordered about 1,5 month ago on watchthethrone.com and got my copy on August 10th!
And I live in the Netherlands!
Spaceship. said:
I got my copy delivered the day after they shipped it to me.
L-DuP said:
ordered like july 14
got mine august 10 as well
from germany..
god dammit lol. you guys are lucky. havent gotten mine yet -_--

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Got mine on the 12th.  I live in Missouri, USA.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I preordered on July 4th and got it Monday. The shipping confirmation didn't come until after the album had arrived.

·
Banned
13,227 Posts
Mister Rodriguez said:
sorry if its been asked A ZILLION times but did people get thier copies yet? cause i did not get mine yet and i pre ordered from WTT.com the same day they first posted the link for people too order, anyone mind filling me in?
You need to contact Top Spin's customer support and ask them lol I ordered mine on the first day too, I live in the US, and got mine last Friday with regular shipping.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts