Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are the worst people alive. I know a few people like this and if you are one look yourself in the mirror and plz slap yourself and change your attitude. What is getting in the way of you trying that new restaurant? Going on a road trip? Trying an exotic Beer or fruit? A random class in your neighborhood? I've heard people say that they won't jump out of their bubbles and try something new cuz they are afraid that they won't like it. :what: Take advantage of what the world is giving you.

Banned
The Man said:
Are the worst people alive. I know a few people like this and if you are one look yourself in the mirror and plz slap yourself and change your attitude. What is getting in the way of you trying that new restaurant? Going on a road trip? Trying an exotic Beer or fruit? A random class in your neighborhood? I've heard people say that they won't jump out of their bubbles and try something new cuz they are afraid that they won't like it. :what: Take advantage of what the world is giving you.
:dead: i know why u made this thread

Registered
memories fade and the body settles into dust; the salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ remains for eternity, your experiences are useless if your soul is corrupt, that exotic beer won't save you

Banned
Roulette said:
memories fade and the body returns to dust but the salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ remains for eternity, your experiences are useless if your soul is corrupt, that exotic beer won't save you
:what:

Premium Member
I'm scared to listen to MMLP 2 because I heard it sucks

Banned
experiences shouldn't be so adorned anyways. Yeah its cool to do other shit, but at the same time it isn't a big deal. We all die the same way, so just find your interests in life and be happy. If you just experience shit just cause, or because someone forces you to, chances are you wont enjoy it, and won't experience it again. so fuck experiencing it once. And than there is money, is it worth experiencing said thing? The other day, i watched now you see me 2, one of the worst fucking movies i have ever watched in my life.. i lost 2 hours and 12 $ of my time for a experience.. wow.. that was so worth it, and primarily because it wasn't my choice... but i get what you're saying.

Banned
say wallahi said:
experiences shouldn't be so adorned anyways. Yeah its cool to do other shit, but at the same time it isn't a big deal. We all die the same way, so just find your interests in life and be happy. If you just experience shit just cause, or because someone forces you to, chances are you wont enjoy it, and won't experience it again. so fuck experiencing it once. And than there is money, is it worth experiencing said thing? The other day, i watched now you see me 2, one of the worst fucking movies i have ever watched in my life.. i lost 2 hours and 12 $ of my time for a experience.. wow.. that was so worth it, and primarily because it wasn't my choice... but i get what you're saying.
tbh

Banned
experiences have become a ploy in modern society, who can experience more things and post it on social media to share with the rest of the drones... :jaylaff: you go to a movie and someones texting, go to a sports event someones on snapchat, go to a museum someones on instagram, people don't even enjoy or cherish experiences anymore. It's all a game to these people, they do it just cause they can, and can say that they did something so they can avert from there primordial pathetic lives.

Banned
Im backpacking europe by myself rn

Constantly out of my bubble meeting people its amazin

Registered
say wallahi said:
experiences have become a ploy in modern society, who can experience more things and post it on social media to share with the rest of the drones... :jaylaff: you go to a movie and someones texting, go to a sports event someones on snapchat, go to a museum someones on instagram, people don't even enjoy or cherish experiences anymore. It's all a game to these people, they do it just cause they can, and can say that they did something so they can avert from there primordial pathetic lives.

Banned
Boy said:
Some people don't have the same opportunity or resources as others
this is very true, but i know the kind of thing op is talking about. A friend of mine was like this until about a year ago. Thankfully we got him out of his comfort zone tho

Registered
I agree with OP but say wallahi is right too. You should find what you enjoy and do it. That may mean trying new things to find that thing, but don't force yourself

Banned
say wallahi said:
taking one snap at a sports game isnt ruining an experience tho. I do feel you about instagram at museums. Hate that. Just live in the moment

Banned

Banned
3v said:
taking one snap at a sports game isnt ruining an experience tho. I do feel you about instagram at museums. Hate that. Just live in the moment
ya bro im just playing devils advocate, trying to provide different perspectives to a scenario ya knaw' mean?

1 - 20 of 59 Posts