Kanye to The banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wouldn't be so sure..most of these events especially in major cities hold those tickets to give out to sponsors..friends/family of management..etc.

I'm not trying to be negative but too many of you seem overly confident.

·
Banned
165,645 Posts
xXdreamvilleXx said:
I wouldn't be so sure..most of these events especially in major cities hold those tickets to give out to sponsors..friends/family of management..etc.

I dont care tbh. I just want something in sections 1-3.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah im just saying..im going to try to get something in the first 1-8 rows but im not too sure ill be able to. those are premium seats..it just seems too good for ticketmaster to sell those to ordinary fans.

·
Premium Member
20,359 Posts
xXdreamvilleXx said:

My friend who is a constant concert-goer said the same thing. Told him I was hoping for first 10 rows on the floor and he said they're saved for friends, management, VIP's (actual VIP's), etc. Said I should grab what I could.

I got row 22 floor's :kanyeshrug:

·
Premium Member
1,058 Posts
Mr. Yeezy said:
thats where I'm planning on being at (hopefully section 2) bitchass

lol planning?

i have mine and its VIP so whos the bitchass now

·
Premium Member
1,058 Posts
what are going to do with the old?

Mr. Yeezy said:
lol I dont have VIP and Im at section 6. FML :cryfam:
but on Aug 8 I should be able to get one of those sections.

·
Banned
3,507 Posts
It all depends on the venue OP. FOR PRE SALE, some venues let center rows up for grabs, some let front rows up for grabs (rachaelgrae). It all depends on the venue. Seen very few people get Section 1-3 for Verizon Center. I got Section 1 for Baltimore. General sale WILL have more and better seats up for grabs than pre-sale though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts