1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this might sound a little **** but...

if you have enough money to go to this show

you should be able to buy some clothes

we should get a shirt or something that everyone from KTT should wear to the show like this

may be a bad idea but i think it would be cool so we know if we see anyone from here.

·
Registered
9,810 Posts
no i don't want to have a random weirdo with 10k posts confront me in front of all the smokin hot babes I'll be with :ninja:

btw, we dress nicer than that too concerts right? #duh #woof #woof #whoathere

·
Premium Member
123,364 Posts
Don C. said:
no i don't want to have a random weirdo with 10k posts confront me in front of all the smokin hot babes I'll be with :ninja:

*you're talkin to a hot ass girl*
"YOOO SUP MAYNE IT'S GULPIN :wom: :fire:

·
Premium Member
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don C. said:

ya i was thinking about buying some nice clothes for the show, but i htink imma get that shirt and some red pants and some red shoes and go

·
Registered
9,810 Posts
Zaybub said:
ya i was thinking about buying some nice clothes for the show, but i htink imma get that shirt and some red pants and some red shoes and go
generally for shows like this girls wear nice dresses, and the fellas dress as if they were going to the club.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
i never understood why people dress all up to go to a concert and stand in a crowd??? do u really think the artist on stage is going to see u thru the spotlights and go "wow they're dressed nice, they should come backstage" ??? 

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Mr. Petty Jones said:
i never understood why people dress all up to go to a concert and stand in a crowd??? do u really think the artist on stage is going to see u thru the spotlights and go "wow they're dressed nice, they should come backstage" ??? 
Yeah i never really got that either...
i mean i enjoy dressing well, but i won't make a huge deal of what i wear to a concert.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
new∆ said:
Yeah i never really got that either...
i mean i enjoy dressing well, but i won't make a huge deal of what i wear to a concert.
i crack up when i see people pull up in obviously rented limos in front of the arena then get out in flashy suits with crocodile shoes and shit. that's just stupid

·
Banned
17,963 Posts
Don C. said:

you have been on this site for 8 months and post pretty often, dont even act like you better then some of'em :hah:

·
Registered
9,810 Posts
wakeup! said:
you have been on this site for 8 months and post pretty often, dont even act like you better then some of'em :hah:
i post often cuz it's the summer. I have college, and a #heavy social life. you probably still live with your mom, and wear wranglers to concerts :hah:

·
Banned
17,963 Posts
Don C. said:
i post often cuz it's the summer. I have college, and a #heavy social life. you probably still live with your mom, and wear wranglers to concerts :hah:
i do still live with my mom im in highschool, you are trying to brag about your social life to a stranger on an internet forum when I never even mentioned it. you are pretty insecure.

·
Registered
9,810 Posts
wakeup! said:
i do still live with my mom im in highschool, you are trying to brag about your social life to a stranger on an internet forum when I never even mentioned it. you are pretty insecure.
you did mention it. I'm not insecure. and you never denied wearing wranglers to concerts so...

·
Banned
17,963 Posts
Don C. said:
you did mention it. I'm not insecure. and you never denied wearing wranglers to concerts so...
dude you a clown, your from minnesota, and are trying to defend your "#heavy" social life on the internet.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts