1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
When I went to the Steppin Laser show in San Francisco a lot of people around me were mumbling, or even saying out loud "Is Lupe high?" or "Lupe's on something!". I was like 5 feet away from the stage, and I got to say Lupe was acting weird. I believe that he doesn't drink or use, but then I understand people quesioning that because his demeanor on stage is a little weird. The way he moves around, and talks in between songs is just different. But, the show was raw, and Lupe killed it so..idk.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
staterun said:
http://www.rap-up.com/2010/10/26/new-music-lupe-fiasco-the-show-goes-on/
"Kicking off with a busy electric guitar melody, the song gives way to a sing-song chorus about partying all night until the sun goes up"

http://blog.georgetownvoice.com/2010/11/02/h8er-concert-review-lupe-fiasco/
"Despite putting on an energetic performance, Lupe seemed to be drunk, high, forgetful, or some combination of the three"

i think the second one is hularious...he must have never seen lupe perform before
Rap-up ... NO CREDIT - WHACK!!

Georgetown - Some dumbass college newspaper writer pulled his head up out of his Law Book, pulled out his earbuds that happened to be pouring out some mainstream shit on the radio, looked out his window, made his observations and went back to studying and downing RedBulls...

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
CT said:
Its quite foolish that people would think he was drunk or something when he's clearly enjoying himself during his performances. Is there some law somewhere I haven't seen that says an artist can't enjoy his live performances as much as the audience does?

·
Banned
5,631 Posts
I seen lupe in concert before and hes really full of energy and all over the place its awesome cuz he really gets into it and u can tell how much he cares about his fans and music and see his passion for music

1 - 20 of 31 Posts