Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which date do you think will be better?
the first or second show..i can only afford one which should i choose..

·
Premium Member
41,098 Posts
I'm goin to the second day, cause from what I've seen, the surprise guests usually come on the second day :dno:

·
Registered
23,216 Posts
Second day. The guests normally do come on the closing night from what I've seen.

and speaking of LA shows...they sure taking their time putting it on ticketmaster/livenation.  :cmon:

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Derz said:
I'm goin to the second day, cause from what I've seen, the surprise guests usually come on the second day :dno:
wheni saw cudi in 09 he brought out YE first day...
and this year he brought out jayden smith first day lol
idk its hard to choose

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
getupigetdown said:
Second day. The guests normally do come on the closing night from what I've seen.

and speaking of LA shows...they sure taking their time putting it on ticketmaster/livenation.  :cmon:
i know man its worrying me lol

·
Registered
23,216 Posts
B said:
Wouldn't be surprised if LA was $30-50 more than the other shows. Los Angeles and New York are usually priced higher.
hopefully not. :ohno:

that would mean like 100$ a ticket at the cheapest...

San Jose, Sacramento, Vegas are all around 60-75.

·
Registered
9,810 Posts
B said:
I always go to San Diego shows if I can. Much better atmosphere/crowds.
you should try a show in Minneapolis. No papparazzi, we always get the tours, seriously we're never skipped, and we go crazy here. GET IT HOW WE LIVE!!!

·
Premium Member
41,098 Posts
cebreros2740 said:
i was hoping for a show in anaheim :/ but they skipped it...
lol Anaheim only get's shows if their doing a bunchhhhh of tour dates or if it's a small artist/band

·
Registered
23,216 Posts
B said:
You could be right. Not every artist does it the same way. I just know that 90% of the time I go to shows, LA gigs are always marked up in price, given the market. Fucking sucks.

Not sure if those prices on Ticketmaster are right, but if they are, it already shows that some gigs are more expensive than others. So I expect LA to have a price mark up.
everything went better than expected. :oblivious:

59.50-250.00

Cant wait for this!!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts