• Free my ***** doot doot

Votes: 6 30.0%
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
36,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://abc13.com/sports/nike-dress-causing-a-flap-at-wimbledon/1398834/

Nike reportedly recalled the babydoll-style dress for Wimbledon athletes over complaints that it was too revealing.
Nike has argued that people misinterpret the dress. It's not like the Tennis players don't wear anything below it. They do, those are pants, not panties. Amazingly the people who complained about it the most were NOT the tennis players or anyone involved in the tourney. It was random women watching

Update: Nike denies recalling the outfit.
:rejoice:

As you can see, it was designed to show the shorts so that nobody thinks it's a dress that is constantly flashing. But hey, you be the judge.

As for me, it's crazy in what type of Puritan society we live. Athletes need to wear light clothes to maximize freedom of movement while not revealing too much. The dress was the right balance. The most athletes didn't mind, why the recall.
:work:

·
Registered
12,113 Posts
so the title says "recalled"

but the article says

Nike released this statement to abc13, "The product has not been recalled and we often customize products and make alterations for athletes as they compete. We work closely with our athletes to provide them with product that helps them perform and feel their best on the court."

soooooooo

whats going on OP

·
Registered
12,113 Posts
moodie said:
"people call for recall of nike"

not "nike recalled"

reading can go a long way
when i made that post the title was different and misleading. you can check OP and see it says edited 21 minutes ago 😊

even the content of the post has remnants of the first title

Emu said:
Nike reportedly recalled the babydoll-style dress for Wimbledon athletes over complaints that it was too revealing.
reading goes a long way

·
Banned
9,254 Posts
why do people always feel the need to speak for others? then continue to carry on even if they know person they're concerned for is not concerned?

·
Premium Member
2,178 Posts
napster said:
why do people always feel the need to speak for others? then continue to carry on even if they know person they're concerned for is not concerned?
stop speaking for me bae

1 - 20 of 30 Posts