Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
44,769 Posts
I wouldn't want to serve with someone from a population significantly more likely to commit or attempt suicide tbh. If shit was going down that would be on the back of my mind tbh.

·
Banned
10,047 Posts
Official Study said women are 40% less effective on the frontline yet industrial complex pushed to integrate them :floyd:
They need as many people as they can to make money gay straight male female :floyd:

PS there are enough shady talks about ranger school graduates who had extra training and support before they entered the course

·
Premium Member
2,178 Posts
Skeetmiser said:
I wouldn't want to serve with someone from a population significantly more likely to commit or attempt suicide tbh. If shit was going down that would be on the back of my mind tbh.
the suicidal thoughts would come from whichever mental disorder they have (depression, BPD) and those people are unlikely to be let through.

Now for one to get depression - it's mostly due to before their op or after it (how they are treated)

They don't necessarily just have suicide thoughts...it's just the op makes it so that any disorder they initially had would have an increased risk of coming to the surface which means not all of them are like that.

It's like when certain people are schizotypal it's likely they suffer from depression as well.

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/06/30/pentagon-lifts-ban-transgender-troops/86551686/

"There are between 1,320 and 6,630 transgender troops in the active-duty force of 1.3 million,"

"Of those troops, RAND estimates that between 30 and 140 would seek hormone treatment, and 25 to 130 would seek surgery. The estimated annual price tag: $2.4 million to $8.4 million, per year."

"Transgender troops would be unavailable to deploy between 8 and 43 man years annually, a measure of military readiness. The military overall has 1.2 million man years. The Army has about 5,300 non-deployable man years."

So wait a minute.. taxpayers will have to pay that extra for free hormone treatment but then they are 'unavailable to deploy' ? :dahell:

Im not the most knowledgable in the military department but if they aren't available to deploy then what are they bringing to the military? :dahell:

·
Banned
74,355 Posts
Skeetmiser said:
white men are more likely to commit suicide

·
Banned
74,355 Posts
Skeetmiser said:
I said "significantly" right in the post you quoted. Step up your reading comprehension there, hoss.
significantly is up to interpretation

white men kill themselves significantly more than _______ men so I really don't see what you're arguing for?

·
Banned
16,290 Posts
:wellinever: Because it must be a nightmare to share a bunk with a person was once a woman that is now a man.
:work: Honestly don't know why they didn't do this sooner, it's the 21st century for God's sake. Pretty sure there are more in the closet gay men within the military than anywhere else, just too scared to admit it due to society's view on it still somewhat seen as taboo.

·
Banned
34,772 Posts
SpongebobBasedGod said:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/06/30/pentagon-lifts-ban-transgender-troops/86551686/

"There are between 1,320 and 6,630 transgender troops in the active-duty force of 1.3 million,"

"Of those troops, RAND estimates that between 30 and 140 would seek hormone treatment, and 25 to 130 would seek surgery. The estimated annual price tag: $2.4 million to $8.4 million, per year."

"Transgender troops would be unavailable to deploy between 8 and 43 man years annually, a measure of military readiness. The military overall has 1.2 million man years. The Army has about 5,300 non-deployable man years."

So wait a minute.. taxpayers will have to pay that extra for free hormone treatment but then they are 'unavailable to deploy' ? :dahell:

Im not the most knowledgable in the military department but if they aren't available to deploy then what are they bringing to the military? :dahell:
Yikes :dahell:

Letting them serve is whatever i guess but making the taxpayers pay for them to mutilate themselves :vom: fucking disgusting

·
Registered
44,769 Posts
Tyler93 said:
significantly is up to interpretation

white men kill themselves significantly more than _______ men so I really don't see what you're arguing for?
It is nothing remotely comparable to the 40% of trans people that attempt suicide. It is pretty clear hat I meant in the first place. Go argue semantics with someone else.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts