Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Premium Member
133,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont see it being around for much longer. over the past 10 years its slowly deteriorated

side note: i spelt ''deteriorated'' correctly without help from the teacher

·
Registered
8,385 Posts
Raincoat Killah said:
i dont see it being around for much longer. over the past 10 years its slowly deteriorated

side note: i spelt ''deteriorated'' correctly without help from the teacher
well to someone who thinks deadly premonition is actually a good game it could. but to the general audience.. pc gaming is better in graphics, content, and most of all easy modding/pirating.

·
Banned
44,666 Posts
Ninety Seven said:
well to someone who thinks deadly premonition is actually a good game it could. but to the general audience.. pc gaming is better in graphics, content, and most of all easy modding/pirating.
thats why tho tbh

·
Premium Member
133,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ninety Seven said:
i feel bad for you if you dont like deadly premonition. deadly premonition is sooo hard to hate...it has so much soul its unlike any other game EVER.

and LOL at pc having more content

Ninety Seven said:
they just need to work to increase their DRM and make content good enough to pay for.
that would be stupid that will drive even more people awey from buying the product.

and this good enough to pey for shit is a stupid argument. if the game is good enough for you to pley its good enough for you to buy. why would anyone waste hours of their lives pleying a game the dont like. price has nothin to do with quality...a bad game is a bad game if you give me a bad game for free i wouldnt pley it

·
Banned
44,666 Posts
Ninety Seven said:
they just need to work to increase their DRM and make content good enough to pay for.
naw, most ppl wouldnt care... you're just getting a better game for free.
Raincoat Killah said:
that would be stupid that will drive even more people awey from buying the product.

and this good enough to pey for shit is a stupid argument. if the game is good enough for you to pley its good enough for you to buy. why would anyone waste hours of their lives pleying a game the dont like. price has nothin to do with quality...a bad game is a bad game if you give me a bad game for free i wouldnt pley it
tbh tho, alot of games really arent worth my money. often i'll pirate games for my pc... but if i like them i buy them for my ps3... ive downloaded tons of games that werent even worth beating.

·
Registered
74,640 Posts
No

1 - 20 of 141 Posts