Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know if im the only one that saw this from watching the finals but kawhi is just like paul george a little bit.

They both can shoot the three (george a little more consistent), both play good defense (both have long hands and length. Kawhi might have the edge though).i would say kawhi is easily a better rebounder (looking like one of the best rebounding SF in the league), while Paul george is way more of a flashy player. They both look to have promising careers, but who is gonna be better out of these two?

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
ChainHeavy said:
Jimmy Butler is nowhere near as good as either of them.
Not true. His game is so much like kahwi's, it's weird. Plus this was basically his first year because he got no play his rookie year. You'll see next year tho

·
Registered
5,830 Posts
JCalvin said:
Not true. His game is so much like kahwi's, it's weird. Plus this was basically his first year because he got no play his rookie year. You'll see next year tho
I seriously doubt he can do anything near what Kawhi did in the Finals.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
PG would be better for companies looking to market their products.
I think he has an edge bball wise but a PG vs Leonard finals a few year from now would be nice

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
ChainHeavy said:
I don't see why not. He's already a fantastic defender. Kawhi has more length but Jimmy it's more athletic. He's had big rebounding games too, although he generally doesn't have to because jo and booze. Jimmy is a slightly better 3 pt shooter but kawhi puts the ball on the floor better. It's too early to tell who will be better but it's not crazy to think Jimmy will. Gotta let them develop

·
Registered
10,347 Posts
ChainHeavy said:
Jimmy Butler
Playoffs       Team    G GS  MPG  FG%  3p%    FT%  OFF DEF RPG APG SPG BPG    TO    PF  PPG
Conf. Semifinals CHI 5  5 44.2  0.431  0.421  0.952  0.8 5.6 6.4   2.2   1.6   0.2   2.2    3.0    15.6

Kawhi Leonard
Playoffs          Team   G  GS  MPG FG%   3p%  FT%  OFF  DEF  RPG  APG  SPG BPG  TO PF  PPG
Finals                SAS   7   7  36.4 0.512  0.348  0.706    3.0  8.1  11.1    0.9    2.0   0.4 1.0 2.3 14.6

its close for their series against the heat .

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
PG seemed way more clutch throughout the playoffs than Kawhi.  Kawhi missed the big free throw in gm 6 and the three that would have put them up by 1 last night.  Paul George had lots of clutch plays.

·
Registered
15,336 Posts
LB. said:
All I know is Kawhi should have great numbers next season. The team is gonna depend on him.
Eh, once Duncan retires the offense should flow more through him imo.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.